Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • TRc

0 0%
  • Mojo HD

2 100.00%
    35+ yrs and still not pro

210lbs., Mojo HD or Blur TRc for AM and parks

Here it is, I've narrowed it down and would like your opinions. These are the ONLY two I am looking at.

I ride mostly AM, love the downhill, have always had a hard time grinding uphill. I ride a lot of single track with rock gardens and ruts, lava cap, and hardpack. Been riding 24 hour races for several years (riding mt bikes for about 30 years - 40 now) and am now venturing into bike parks like Northstar. I want something I can gap on and hit some 4-5 foot drops without thinking about it. I'll probably rent the Giant Glory while I'm there at the park, but would like to be able to rail some of the lines on my bike instead of the rental.
    I'm 6'2", 210 lbs, and am a fairly fluid rider, not harsh mashing or hard landing. I'm seriously thinking about the SC Blur TRc with XT/XTR, Easton Havoc rims, Fox Float 140 RLC, dropper post and 2.4 on front and 2.3 on rear.
    However, I see the Mojo HD is in the same category and price range. I guess it would be a similar build. Only one fork though, no switching out for different ride types.
    So if this was your choice, which one?

T.W.O.
    I'd go with the HD, I love mine. TRC is a 125mm vs 160mm on the HD that can be converted to 140 with new shock and limbo chips. They'd climb about the same but you'd have a bigger smile on the way down. I also have a BLTC I have no complain about that bike at all.

Members who have read this thread: 0