• 06-19-2013
    FoxRob
    Congratulations with the new ride. Remember the bike needs to feel comfortable to you.
  • 06-19-2013
    michael lambert
    1 Attachment(s)
    Thanks,

Here's a shot of the bike.. Kind of nice i like blue :D

Attachment 809392
  • 06-19-2013
    Nubster
    Very nice ride and congrats on the 100 pounds. I agree...just go for what's popular. Doesn't matter wheel size as long as you feel like it's the right bike for you. You're the one that has to ride it. I need to go back a read all the pages so I can see your progression from the beginning but from what little I've read, sounds like you are doing a damn fine job and keep it up. I've recently lost nearly 50 pounds since Christmas and riding has a huge part in that.
  • 06-19-2013
    Kryptoroxx
    Re: Too Big (Fat) but Determined!!!
    Nice bike!! Now go ride the hell outta it! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
  • 06-19-2013
    joeinchi
    Nice!!!! :D
  • 06-19-2013
    Cormac
    Awesome ride dude! Glad to hear your doing well with your goals! Sadly though your gonna have to rename this thread at some point...
  • 06-19-2013
    cpfitness
    Quote:

Originally Posted by michael lambert View Post
    Thanks,

Here's a shot of the bike.. Kind of nice i like blue :D

Attachment 809392

Love it. Looks dope. And while I know many people think some of us are nuts for spending what we spend on bikes I'm sure you will agree that if you knew for certain when you started that you would get the results, you would have gladly spent 5 times as much

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • 06-20-2013
    OscarW
    Congrats with your new bike and your weight loss!! This shows that with determination one can achieve a lot..:thumbsup:
  • 07-03-2013
    Dung Hopper
    That's impressive Michael. I am glad you are cutting the weight in a healthy way. The new bike looks sweet.
  • 07-03-2013
    Radamus
    Nice ride Michael! You've earned it! Keep going! Who knows, might see you on Doctor Oz or something one day! Those who inspire others are awesome!
  • 07-03-2013
    Settertude
    Congrats to you Michael. Awesome work!
  • 07-03-2013
    MSU Alum
    Good job!
  • 07-03-2013
    bob13bob
    Congrats. Good hard work there. Scott needs to sponsor you.
  • 07-06-2013
    Spartacus2112
    This whole thread is nothing but inspiration. Good luck on your continued loss.
  • 07-06-2013
    Kryptoroxx
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bob13bob View Post
    Congrats. Good hard work there. Scott needs to sponsor you.

Ya know they should actually. No offense to the op but any frame that can take the stress of his original weight is a very well built bike.

How are things going in the battle for getting everything under control? I certainly hope all is well. Just don't lose too much too fast. That can lead to complications. Your body should help regulate the loss though. Keeping active and riding is #1.

Hand typed and Telegraphed
  • 02-23-2014
    dfwscotty
    Hey Michael, hope all is well with you. Getting ready to get back into the sport again and have been wandering through the site here and came across your story here.

Big time gap and hoping you are still hard at it enjoying that new bike.

Truly inspirational!
  • 02-23-2014
    Nubster
    Hasn't been on in nearly a year.
  • 02-24-2014
    fishboy316
    Hi Micheal, as others have said Keep kickin butt! I have decided to get a road bike for when the trails are washed out.Could be a lot more fun for you than the trainer. I amj in the process of picking one out and I am really starting to like road bikes. Something to think about!
    Bill