Myspace is lame.

Stem/Bar diameter

I ordered an Easton Vice Stem and EA50 monkeylite Handlebars off of ebay, and I am a bit worried about the diameters matching.

The Vice stem is 25.4 mm Handlebar diameter, and the EA50 monkeylite bars did not specify a size.

I know there are various sizes +/- the 25.4 and 31.8mm ranges, what are my odds of getting the 25.4mm size bars over the 31.8mm? This is a hard to understand question... what im really asking is are 25.4mm bars more common that the 31.8mm oversized?

Yes I know it's still hard to understand.

mtbr member
    25.4 is a lot more common; it's a lot more likely you got the 25.4. In general with MTB bars I'd assume it was 25.4 unless stated otherwise. 31.8 has only been available for a couple years and many don't see a reason to adopt.

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Joules
    25.4 is a lot more common; it's a lot more likely you got the 25.4. In general with MTB bars I'd assume it was 25.4 unless stated otherwise. 31.8 has only been available for a couple years and many don't see a reason to adopt.
    I think that if you're guetting the 31.8 size, on the description it would say something like:

Easton EA50 OS handlebar

OS is for oversized.

I have an oversized stem-bar and like it, but I don't think I notice a great deal if it were the standard 25.4 size.

Myspace is lame.
    Thanks thats just what I wanted to hear guys! The bars will be here saturday and time will tell for sure.