Thread: ODI Grips?

Probably drunk right now

I don't understand your question....

Quote Originally Posted by skipnay View Post
    Anyone use the ODI Grips? I use to use them on some BMX bikes. Then I started to use them on my dirtbike. Sold the dirtbike have an ATV now. I have put them on all of my ATV's and really like them. The best thing is they are lockable. I never been able to keep the glue ones on. I also couldn't keep them from twisting also. So I bought these and ever since I haven't had any problems. I'm thinking about getting them for my Paragon.

For like $3.50 more you can get the clamps laser etched!!! Thought that would be nice for a wife, friend, or even bragging rights!!!

What do you think?

ODI GRIPS

So you've used ODI grips on BMX bikes and ATV's. So you know the advantages of installing them on a bike.

You've asked us if anyone uses them. The answer is yes. Many of us use them for exactly the same reasons you prefer them.
    JPark - 3.5- don't listen to dremer

mtbr member
    May 2012

ODI Grips?

Anyone use the ODI Grips? I use to use them on some BMX bikes. Then I started to use them on my dirtbike. Sold the dirtbike have an ATV now. I have put them on all of my ATV's and really like them. The best thing is they are lockable. I never been able to keep the glue ones on. I also couldn't keep them from twisting also. So I bought these and ever since I haven't had any problems. I'm thinking about getting them for my Paragon.

For like $3.50 more you can get the clamps laser etched!!! Thought that would be nice for a wife, friend, or even bragging rights!!!

What do you think?

ODI GRIPS

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Yes.

I'd rather be on my bike
    OURY grips, ODI clamps. Best grips I have ever used.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Just put a set of rogues on my rumblefish and so far I'm loving them.

IoC
    mtbr member
    May 2009
    What do you think?
    I think they work .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ODI Grips?-ourys.jpg  

mtbr member
    I'm thinking about getting them for my Paragon.

What do you think?

ODI GRIPS
    Yes, at the very minimum they'll know for sure that they get on their bike. But if you really wanna hook-up wife, friend whoever, tattoo their name backwards onto their forehead. This way when they look in the mirror
    Round and round we go

mtbr member
    ODI Clamps are a must have item. I've been using the lock on lizard skin chargers, nice balance between squish and firm.

mtbr member
    I vote yes for ODI's.
    '11 Specialized Enduro Expert for the trails
    '13 Felt Z4 for the road

2006 Yeti AS-X
    I bought some ODI Grips for my Trek and had my username etched on the clamps. I have ODI grips on both my mountain bikes and they are some darn fine grips. Love em!

ODI Grips?-odigripslr.jpg
    I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.