• 11-27-2012
    shibiwan
    Lookin good!! Gotta love ebay!

Hope this shuts up the negative Nancys. Now take the bike out and get it dirty!!

-S
  • 11-27-2012
    cpfitness
    Well done

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • 11-27-2012
    mimi1885
    Hey great looking bike. Be sure to set up the suspension before your first ride, you have plenty of time while waiting for the bike so read up.
    Congrats.
  • 11-27-2012
    MadScientist
    The guy is throwing in a set of maxxis 310 tires that look brand new and a bleed kit and an extra magurara front rotor for $80.... im very pleased. Ill be even more happy when the package is accepted at ups and its officially on its way. Im glad I found this deal.
  • 11-27-2012
    mimi1885
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    The guy is throwing in a set of maxxis 310 tires that look brand new and a bleed kit and an extra magurara front rotor for $80.... im very pleased. Ill be even more happy when the package is accepted at ups and its officially on its way. Im glad I found this deal.

Sweet, 310 is pretty awesome on the climb, but kind of useless on the way down.:) takes lots of pics.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
  • 12-03-2012
    MadScientist
    I finally have my bike in hand and will be posting a new thread and pictures shortly. Thanks again for the help.
  • 12-03-2012
    shibiwan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    I finally have my bike in hand and will be posting a new thread and pictures shortly. Thanks again for the help.

WOOT!! Congrats!

-S
  • 03-23-2013
    cpfitness
    bump where the pics at?