• 09-04-2012
    magohn
    I have nothing but positive things to say about BD. I recently bought a Motobecane Fantom Comp and have numerous trail rides on it already. Rock steady and I love it!

Save up to 60% off new Mountain Bikes - MTB - Motobecane 2012 Fantom Comp
  • 09-24-2012
    jdmskis
    I am also a new Motobecane 450HT owner. Bought the bike from bikeshopwearhouse.com (they have an 800 number) and am really delighted. The bike looks good (the orange paint is awesome), rides great, and just feels right. :)

I had the bike assembled by a LBS whose lead mechanic is a former racer. After assembling the bike he took it for a short ride and came back with a big grin on his face. When asked how he liked it, his response was, "I like it...a lot. You got a great bike for the money."

Needless to say I recommend both the 450 HT and the bikeshopwearhouse.com
  • 09-25-2012
    bloodninja
    I have a BD bike. I'm pretty happy with it overall for a first real bike. Not a fan of the Tektro Novela brakes though. They're noisy and need frequent adjustments. I'm planning on upgrading them over the winter.
  • 09-25-2012
    jcd46
    Nice jdmskis - I have the same so far love mine! at least got me riding! :) you should post a pic in the Motobecane forum
  • 11-17-2012
    Biggs88
    I'm a new 450ht owner and the bike is very nice for the price. I would reccomend one to anyone looking for an entry level bike
  • 11-20-2012
    kjlued
    :confused:
  • 11-20-2012
    Bataivah
    The frame seems good. Cant go wrong with 7005/7050 etc. alum material. But I would have to upgrade
    everything else sooner or later.