mtbr member
    Mar 2010

Hope need feed back on this cannondale v from CL.

need feed back on this cannondale v from CL.
    ok so i have bee furiously searching cl for a good bike that i will use mostly on road but i like to go off road with it to.

although i am a novice i do like this bike. i would appreciate some opinions on weather this is a good deal..

thanks

john

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/1673873453.html

mtbr member
    No price posted - so I cannot comment on whether this is a good deal. But I can comment on the bike overall:

This is a vintage bike. Museums piece. Almost to beautiful to be ridden now.
    "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit." - And I agree.

AZ
    banned
    799.00 is more than I would pay for it , probably not the best choise anyway .

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    799.00 is more than I would pay for it , probably not the best choise anyway .

thanks for your help. i still am looking for a good bike. would love to find one on CL but i am getting impatient and i might pull the trigger on a new on for a lbs. i did find a 08 canf6 that was on sale for 469$ but i didnt really like the color.

R.I.P. DogFriend
    $799 is definitely too much to pay for that bike unless you had some sort of sentimental reason to have it (and I'll assume you don't). It's a 1997 model and that rear shock will be all but impossible to replace if you have trouble with it. The DD60 is also a tad too ancient. They sold better Super V's brand new for less than $1,200 a few years after that.