Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

mtb shoes for wide feet?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  gabe23 
#1 ·
So i just purchased spd m520 after reading a couple of threads and this being my first attempt and clipless. I feel I have wide feet can someone recommend some shoes Im trying to keep them cheap Ive checked pricepoint/jensen/hr. $50 would be the ideal spot but im willing to move for something comfy. thanks guys.

#3 ·
I am outside your budget but I have EEE wide feet and I have a pair of Specialized BG sport I believe they are called. Sorry don't have them with me but they are comfortably wide enough and lasted 2 seasons without problems. Still in great shape.

#4 ·
I have wide feet and I wear Specialized M086, but those are above your budget (I got them on sale around $80). If you have a Performance Bike near you, I suggest paying them a visit. Their Forte brand tends to be pretty roomy, and they usually have several pairs in stock that are in the neighborhood of $50. Lake is another brand with a reputation for fitting wide feet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.