Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    mtbr member
    I also carry a can of bear spray. It works well on vicious dogs, pissed off moose, (and hopfully bears).

mtbr member
    Jun 2012

mtbr member
    Jun 2012

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    good things i hadent thought of

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by l_hooper View Post
    I just got into riding and got a 29ner. Does the CO2 cartridge pump work well with such large tubes?
    try one and find out... then you will know if you need more than one per tire... well as long as they are fairly inexpensive that is.

Rep'n the 905
    Jun 2012
    Great thread!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Another good guide

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I need to add some zip ties to my pack. Small, lightweight and versatile. Thanks for all the great ideas.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Great advice here

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    i think I need a bigger pack

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I just need a pack period...

Gotta get a bag to stick on my new rack to carry everything I should.
    2005 Dodge Grand Caravan (My DD)
    2006 Mongoose XR-75 with a few goodies
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    This has been extremely helpful. Thank you!

mtbr member
    Skipping threw this thread I didn't see much mention of good First aid kits.
    Coming from a Infantry background Ive been carrying a small but extensive FAK.
    I have some gauze, combat gauze, Israeli bandage, a tourniquet, and some small stuff too. Sting and burn cream, aspirin and tweezers. I doesn't take much space at all. Very compact if packed right in a small pouch. With a newbie like myself I could see getting pretty hurt

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I've been seeing a lot of rattle snakes on the trails. I may pick up a snake bite kit just in case.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    thanks for the advices!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by omalley72 View Post
    I've been seeing a lot of rattle snakes on the trails. I may pick up a snake bite kit just in case.
    I haven't thought of that. No snakes on longisland. I'm sure that's not the same for North Carolina where I'm moving.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysop View Post
    Skipping threw this thread I didn't see much mention of good First aid kits.
    Coming from a Infantry background Ive been carrying a small but extensive FAK.
    I have some gauze, combat gauze, Israeli bandage, a tourniquet, and some small stuff too. Sting and burn cream, aspirin and tweezers. I doesn't take much space at all. Very compact if packed right in a small pouch. With a newbie like myself I could see getting pretty hurt
    This is a good point... An extensive yet compact First Aid Kit would be a good thing to carry... especially since I ride with my kids and we are always trying to jump our bikes off something. I carry one when we hike and keep on in the vehicle when go to the park, but for some reason never have one when we ride bikes.

For those in the infected areas, some thing for ticks would be good to carry as well.
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

Trigger
    Jul 2012

tire levers

i usually carry an upholstery spoon, and crescent wrench to take my tires off with. Them spoons served me oh so well :] maybe thats a thought for some people who have that lying around the garage or shed?
    Last edited by TheSuperV; 07-05-2012 at 06:22 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit1 View Post
    This is a good point... An extensive yet compact First Aid Kit would be a good thing to carry... especially since I ride with my kids and we are always trying to jump our bikes off something. I carry one when we hike and keep on in the vehicle when go to the park, but for some reason never have one when we ride bikes.

For those in the infected areas, some thing for ticks would be good to carry as well.

It also helps to know how to use what you carry. Not saying you don't, Ive just seen a lot of people who carry things they have no clue how to use. Surprisingly short of a serious field first aid course youtube can really point you in the right direction.

Trigger
    Jul 2012
    It also helps to know how to use what you carry. Not saying you don't, Ive just seen a lot of people who carry things they have no clue how to use. Surprisingly short of a serious field first aid course youtube can really point you in the right direction.

or even know what they are carrying in the first place lol

Trigger
    Jul 2012
    I just need a pack period...

Gotta get a bag to stick on my new rack to carry everything I should.
    go to tj max and look at the skate packs, or board packs, element, hurley all them names. they have a lot of cargo room and have front clips ect i had a billabong pack thats seen hell and back. wading through muck water and all that good stuff. never had a problem. not even after the whole zipper fell out lol

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    well with a background of 6 years military service, one being in Iraq, and having gone through all the first aid training they give you in addition to 4+ year with the Civil Air Patrol doing field ops and first aid training, I sure hope I know how to use the FAK I carry with me. LOL... I know not everyone has the oppertunity to get the extensive training that I was afforded, but it is a good idea to team up with your local Red Cross or like organization to get even basic CPR and First Aid training done.
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    well with a background of 6 years military service, one being in Iraq, and having gone through all the first aid training they give you in addition to 4+ year with the Civil Air Patrol doing field ops and first aid training, I sure hope I know how to use the FAK I carry with me. LOL... I know not everyone has the oppertunity to get the extensive training that I was afforded, but it is a good idea to team up with your local Red Cross or like organization to get even basic CPR and First Aid training done.
    local Red Cross, eh? thanks for the starting point.

I've been meaning to take a first aid class just for the hell of it.

gots ta sign up for one soon, now.

meow.

Edit: what?! $90 to register for a first aid class with Red Cross? jeez... :\
    Last edited by iamunchien; 07-05-2012 at 07:54 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperV View Post
    go to tj max and look at the skate packs, or board packs, element, hurley all them names. they have a lot of cargo room and have front clips ect i had a billabong pack thats seen hell and back. wading through muck water and all that good stuff. never had a problem. not even after the whole zipper fell out lol
    only one problem... no tj max around me... but I do have a Harbor Freight and of course Walmart. I am just waiting on the money to align itself with the stars so I can go get something. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    Ha yea id say that's some pretty good experience!

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    and whats funny is that of all the first aid training, it is the basics that stick with you no matter what. If you can remember the basics, you can save a life. I was even afforded the training in water rescue/life guard training. Not much I will not run towards to lend a helping hand if I feel I have enough knowledge and experiance to make a difference.

The basics in first aid boils down to common sense: clean the area, stop the bleeding, seek medical treatment if needed. If blood flow is a high volume, get the wound above the heart as much as possible. And call 911.
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

Trigger
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by formica View Post
    So, master bike fixer, what would you do with this real life on the trail situation? We decided there was no real on-trail fix, but the guys were ready to dismantle the brakes on someone's second bike when we got back to the campground. I voted to go home.

carry a small flat head screw driver and a little hammer to wedge it into the plastic of the remaining brake lever. that should do it, in my humbled opinion.
    if its a form of metal, i.e. steel or aluminum. then i dont know.
    just a pointer.
    Last edited by TheSuperV; 07-06-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Trigger
    Jul 2012
    only one problem... no tj max around me... but I do have a Harbor Freight and of course Walmart. I am just waiting on the money to align itself with the stars so I can go get something. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
    try marshals and ross too then if you have those, and no worries there! just trying to help a fellow enthusiast. have you tried a militry surplus store? camelbacks and packs can be bought there. just a thought for everyone there too in case they need one also

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperV View Post
    try marshals and ross too then if you have those, and no worries there! just trying to help a fellow enthusiast. have you tried a militry surplus store? camelbacks and packs can be bought there. just a thought for everyone there too in case they need one also
    swapmeets, garage sales, or craigslist?

as a matter o' fact, I just saw a camelbak lobo for sale on craigslist for $30. new, tags and all. I have my HAWGNV or else I would have picked it up. I was a bit tempted to just buy it and give it away to someone, though.

meow.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Awesome

This is really helpful thanks.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Insightful, thanks!

Trigger
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by iamunchien View Post
    swapmeets, garage sales, or craigslist?

as a matter o' fact, I just saw a camelbak lobo for sale on craigslist for $30. new, tags and all. I have my HAWGNV or else I would have picked it up. I was a bit tempted to just buy it and give it away to someone, though.

meow.
    Exactly! you know where im heading with this. If you do some digging youre bound to find any little goodies :3

Trigger
    Jul 2012
    And welcome to all that I may have helped

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Very helpful

Trigger
    Jul 2012
    Every body helped lol

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I have a pocket leatherman (keyring size) that has come in handy more than once in the past while out riding. Really easy to add to a travel pack.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I actually made a laminated checklist. It's just too easy to forget that one thing....

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Plus I guess you can use a dry erase marker to check down the list...

mtbr member
    Jun 2012

Chain link

Dont forget the snap on chain link.

Good thread.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Good info.

mtbr member
    any hints on what brand of camelback/bladder is recommended?

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BEN_HUR View Post
    any hints on what brand of camelback/bladder is recommended?
    any that fits and is comfortable for you... I use the real deal Camelbak issued to me from the military, but I have another shell that would work if I can get a bladder for it. The other one has the extra pockets and stuff were as the one I use now does not.

I have only ever used or owned a camelbak from the "Camelbak" company. I can not speak for any of the off brand options. I love my camelbak, and recamend them to everyone that asks me about mine.

But any Camelbak/hydration pack that you like and is comfortable to wear for you will do the trick... the key is the larger the resevor, the more water you can carry.

I personally use the largest one they have at 3L. That translates into 6.61 pounds of water.

it breaks down like this: Water weighs 8.34 pounds per gallon, 3 liters is 0.793 gallons. When you do the math, 8.34X0.793 you get 6.61362 pounds for 3 liters of water.

So if you are concerned about weight, then this is something to keep in mind when picking out your pack. Not all packs carry 3L of water, they do make smaller ones down to about 0.5-1L in resivore size.

You can pick them up at your local walmart, or other department store where they sell sporting goods. you can also find them just about anywhere online.
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Nice thread - thanks to the contributors. Some great stories too

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    +1 Great thread and tips! Thanks.

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=bandit1;9494031]any that fits and is comfortable for you... I use the real deal Camelbak issued to me from the military, but I have another shell that would work if I can get a bladder for it. The other one has the extra pockets and stuff were as the one I use now does not.

I have only ever used or owned a camelbak from the "Camelbak" company. I can not speak for any of the off brand options. I love my camelbak, and recamend them to everyone that asks me about mine.

But any Camelbak/hydration pack that you like and is comfortable to wear for you will do the trick... the key is the larger the resevor, the more water you can carry.

I personally use the largest one they have at 3L. That translates into 6.61 pounds of water.

it breaks down like this: Water weighs 8.34 pounds per gallon, 3 liters is 0.793 gallons. When you do the math, 8.34X0.793 you get 6.61362 pounds for 3 liters of water.

So if you are concerned about weight, then this is something to keep in mind when picking out your pack. Not all packs carry 3L of water, they do make smaller ones down to about 0.5-1L in resivore size.

You can pick them up at your local walmart, or other department store where they sell sporting goods. you can also find them just about anywhere online.[/QUOTE

Thanks for the advice.....much

mtbr member
    Much appreciated

mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Very Nice

This is more than helpful for people like me.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    nice

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Thx for info...

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Thanks for the excellent list. Keeping many of these items with me when I ride has made a lot of potentially unpleasant situations much nicer.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Thanks for the info! great list!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    It's depends on the ride but this things will always be in my CB -
    1. Spare tubes
    2. Tire levers
    3. Pump (Topeak)
    4. Mini Tool (Topeak or Park-Tool)
    5. Chain Tool + Power Links (Park-Tool - Sram)
    6. Phone
    7. Water
    This my MUST take for any ride from 1 - 4 hours.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I'm agree with the second post in this thread! Oh camelbak is better than bottles

mtbr member
    Hi guys

As somebody who is just getting started in biking and am reading through the posts here I was wondering where do you guys keep all this stuff?

I bought a small bag that fits under the seat where I could keep I.D and my phone. I see alot of guys carry multi tools. What are some of the best ones to carry? I would love to know how to change out a link on my chain if I had too. Maybe as I get some more experience with my bike I will be able to do it someday. But for now I think If anything breaks I will have to take it to the local bike shop.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by JerB View Post
    Hi guys

As somebody who is just getting started in biking and am reading through the posts here I was wondering where do you guys keep all this stuff?

I bought a small bag that fits under the seat where I could keep I.D and my phone. I see alot of guys carry multi tools. What are some of the best ones to carry? I would love to know how to change out a link on my chain if I had too. Maybe as I get some more experience with my bike I will be able to do it someday. But for now I think If anything breaks I will have to take it to the local bike shop.
    I personally keep my stuff in a bag on my rear luggage rack... I had a small bag for under the seat too for a while that held all I needed.

If you ride with a camelbak as your water supply, you can usually fit most of the stuff in there if you have one with the extra pockets and strorage. Otherwise a small backpack or larger bag to hang on your bike somewhere will hold all you need.

Changing a link is easier than you think. Next time you replace your chain, keep the old one, buy a chain tool and go at it. with a lil practice you will master it in no time. Your LBS may also be able to provide you with some old chain you can use to practice. Just ask them. One of my LBS holds a teaching to fix your bike clinic as well as the local bike rescue groups, another way to learn how to fix your own bike, keep an ear out for those as well.
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    Cheers for the tips bandit1. Great idea on keeping the old chain to practice on.

As far as brand for a multi tool ( and chain tool ) what would you suggest ?

Thanks again

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I have an el cheapo from my local walmart, it works fine for me, but I would get a better quality one like one from park tools or some where. Check your LBS and see what they carry, its gonna be better than one from walmart... I had to return mine once already becasue it broke after the 3rd use less than 48 hours after purchase. No problems on the exchange, but I would deff consider one that your LBS carries. It would be well worth the money spent over the $5 walmart one.

I am planning on replaceing my cheap walmart tools with some better quality ones as soon as my funding allows me to. I only bought them cuz I needed something quick and cheap for the time being, and for now they work fine.
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I've been reading a lot on the forum lately after borrowing a friend's bike and hitting a few trails. Needless to say I'm hooked! There were several items listed that we brought along....and used, others that I need to invest in. Thanks, everyone, this site has been a wealth of information!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Good to lnow

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Thanks for this

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Great idea

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Been riding for a month and had a very limited pack.. yesterday about 40 mins into my ride I caught a stick in the rear wheel area which snapped and busted up my rear derailer. My question is.. being new to the sport, if I had a chain tool, could I have removed the derailer and just ridden it as a single speed out..assume so? The couple mile hike out was not nearly as fun as riding. Think I am going to expand my tools and pack.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Good ideas for the beginner.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    great thread!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Has anyone listed twinkies and dr pepper yet? I would think these would be crucial as well.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Good info

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ctimbs View Post
    Has anyone listed twinkies and dr pepper yet? I would think these would be crucial as well.
    Twinkies I could see, they last forever and a day, but wouldnt the Dr Pepper get a bit flat or explode on anything other than a paved trail?
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Some things I would have never thought to bring in there. Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Great ideas!

mtbr member
    Hi guys

I have one of these, and I love it! Nashbar - Nashbar Frame Pack Bag

What I carry in it:

Nashbar "All Rounder' hand pump (also comes with a bottle cage mount bracket)
    Nashbar Multi-tool
    2 Tire Levers
    Patch kit
    Small roll of Gorilla Tape
    A few zip ties

With all that I still have room for my keys, cash/ID, and Razr Maxx phone in a small neoprene camera case that I had that fits the phone perfectly.

FYI - If I carry the phone w/out the case Ican fit my whole wallet as well, but I prefer to keep the phone in the case, for added protection, especially if I get caught in the rain.

I don't have a spare tube yet, but back in the day I used to carry one tied up between my seat rails.

One thing about that bag, in the photo it looks black, but in reality it's more of a dirty silver or pewter type color, which actually goes decenlty with my bike. But looks aside, it gets the jobe done very well.

And another idea I had was if you have multiple bottle mounts and only run one cage (or use a CB and don't carry bottles), bolt up a cage ( I'm thinking the seat tube location would probably be the better one) and use a large mouthed bottle to hold all this stuff. I'm thinking you could fit a ton of stuff in the right sized bottle if you packed it well. And maybe run a velcro strap or something around the bottle and seat tube for added insurance to make sure you don't lose it.

I plan on trying this at some point, prob after I get a CB.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    another good read. Will definitely consider.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Great info, especially for a beginner that is getting into the sport

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I am working on going through the whole thread and compiling a list of the most common items repeated and the ones not repeated... with work scheadule, I should have it done in a month or so. Just started last week.
    2010 Kia Sedona (GFs DD)

RIP 2000 Jeep XJ RIP

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    My kid wiped out and bent her RD hanger. We limped home and stopped at bike shop for repair. Maybe I will get a straightening tool.
    Last edited by Karl Smith; 08-02-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: My text turned to a link. ????

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    In Tucson/desert areas we carry a comb to help remove cactus..

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    I keep a couple extra zipties in my bag in case cables come loose

mtbr member
    I am new to Mountain biking but heres what I carry
    Short Rides 10 mi or less
    -pump
    -multi tool
    - 2 tire levers
    -spare tube
    -small adjustable wrench
    -patch kit
    -water bottle
    -lock

Longer rides 10+ miles
    -all the above
    -hydration pack
    -45ACP 1911(cause you never know)
    -extra tube
    -snacks
    -gels
    -50' paracord

I always have a knife, firesteel, wallet and phone on me.

****** to the dirt
    Hi guys

I put the spare tube with the my alien tool in the seat bag. Extra chain I clean and make a bracelet and have a camel back for water and that can carry some sort of chocolate bar or energy bar. The camel back also is able to carry 2 extra cables for brake and shifters. (yes I still use v brakes ). Thats about it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    nice list man...good work

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Just bought my first bike today Fuji Nevada 3.0 ^.^ cant wait to hit the trails next week.

jzphoto
    My rides are usually pretty short (<10 miles) and I carry: bike tool; hydration bladder; tube/shock pump. I've definitely got to add more to my pack though. Thanks for the lists guys!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Thanks for the info Chris

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Excellent packing list for ideas and future references for newbies.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Very cool video!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Destiny View Post
    Excellent packing list for ideas and future references for newbies.
    I'm looking to buy a bike soon, excellent ideas for sure!

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Very helpful, thanks!

John
    Great idea. I need to start investing in parts it seems.

mtbr member
    Carrying the patches, levers, and pump paid off! Got a flat today about 12 miles into my ride, luckily I had the stuff to fix it with no problems.

I used the Slime self adhesive patches - they worked like a charm!

Gumnut Peddler
    Seems that a lot of peoples kits are missing suncream and insect repellant. Trying to fix your bike whilst being eaten alive by bugs is not nice.

Suncream is also a bonus, careful where you put it on your face, as a sweat/suncream mix in the eyes is never an exciting experience.

For long rides on trails that do not attract much attention, I also bring a small flat plastic whistle. If you do injur yourself and are unable to ride or walk out, then a whistle can be a massive life saver for when people come looking for you.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Done Recommendeds into the Horders Necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Chris130 View Post
    That is a great idea.

Here's my $0.02.

Things to absolutely buy before riding:
    -- Good, quality helmet (non-negotiable)
    -- Some way to carry water (bottle or camelbak).

Things that are definitely recommended before riding:
    -- Bike shorts
    -- A CamelBak-type product to carry both water and gear
    -- Spare tubes
    -- Tire levers (2)
    -- A quality mini-pump (don't skimp with a cheap one, trust me)
    -- Tube patch kit
    -- Good, quality minitool (Topeak Alien II, Crank Bros, or Park Tool offer nice ones)
    -- Gloves

Other things that I've learned the hard way to keep in my hydro pack:
    -- Energy gel or some other form of anti-bonk
    -- Handi wipes and/or a little bottle of purell - makes cleaning hands easy for repairs or first aid
    -- Those small alcohol pads that you get with other stuff - good to clean tubes for patches and are nice for first aid
    -- Some form of basic ID w/ pertinent medical info
    -- Cell phone (reception capabilities permitting)
    -- Spare chain links, PowerLinks (2), & a good chain-breaker tool (if not on minitool)
    -- A spare rear derailleur hanger
    -- A comprehensive first aid kit (such as a hiker kit from REI, etc)
    -- Zip-ties in assorted sizes
    -- A coupla feet of duct tape (just fold it around itself for a nice compact package)
    -- Bug juice
    -- Shock pump (optional)
    -- Small but powerful flashlight (you never know!)
    -- Pliers - I keep a small, cheapie Leatherman knockoff in my pack. It works for the few occassions I need it.
    -- Spoke wrench (if not on minitool)
    -- Some cash
    -- Some form of a sharp blade.

I'm sure others will have great ideas; I'm undoubtedly forgetting something...

Cheers, Chris
    I would say because of weight, and how useful they can be, I would keep these in the pack all the time:

- Quick Ties
    - Duck Tape
    - Some sort of Nutrition, a bar or gu's. It is just not worth running out of juice before the ride is over.
    - Cash

Killer list, that is really all you need.
    Anything Bike Touring / Packing

Employed at - www.bikewagon.com

mtbr member
    thanks for the info.

banned
    Sep 2012
    that way no matter what breaks, Craig has at least 1/2 bike in spare parts from which to beg a replacement.

HNR
    mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Cool, thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Great idea.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Never tried bike packing but have wanted to get into it lately, looks like i need a little bit more gear.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    only my bike and helmet +10miles! (I should start using a small bag with tubes) I also ordered:
    Crank Brothers Multi Bicycle Tool (19-Function, Silver) and Topeak Pocket Rocket Master Blaster Bike Pump

thank you

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    where can i get a small all in one kit to carry while on the trail? anyone recommend a specific one?

banned
    Sep 2012
    Ziploc Freezer Bags - work great for keeping stuff dry & dust proof and compressing air out allows you to pack more compactly.
    Test Ride - a few days before go for a loaded bike test ride to find out problems, balance and to find out how much all this stuff weighs.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    Wow so buying my MTB and bottle cage is half the battle. I need to stock up on a lot of stuff over here

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 165