mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Kona nunu foot nut help

Hi I am new here I am from Leicester England and in need of a fork foot nut for marzocchi bomber z5 forks as shown in the pic below.can any one point me to where I can get one of these or do you have one I can purchase cheers and thanks Gaz bikeless with out this part!!!!!

Can't feel my legs

mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Hi Thank you ,
    I have already been to that site and could not find the correct part I have spent about the last 7 hours surfing the the net and can find nothing!

B A N N E D
    Apr 2007
    Windwave sell & service Marzocchi in the UK, they'd probably be able to sort you out.

http://www.windwave.co.uk/index.html

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cobba
    Windwave sell & service Marzocchi in the UK, they'd probably be able to sort you out.

http://www.windwave.co.uk/index.html
    Thank you I checked there site to nothing but will call in the morning its hard to believe 7 hours of surfing and not a thing found disapointed I have been in the motorcycle trade for over 30 years and can still get parts for bikes far older than my Kona with ease.........
    Last edited by drgaz8; 02-08-2010 at 06:40 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    I got one in the end took a week of hunting around from chain reaction cycles who shipped the part megga fast and where excellent in there communication I thank you ,which is more than I can say for many others saddly