1. The most important thing about buying a new bike is to make sure it fits. The only way you'll know if the bike is right for you is to size up the bike and make sure that the bike's geometry matches your body's geometry. Ask questions and do some research.
mtn. biking 101
2. If possible, try to find a shop that will let you demo the bike on real dirt. Five minutes in a parking lot won't cut it. You wouldn't buy a car without a real world test drive, and a bike should be no different.
3. Don't belive the hype. Just because your favorite rider or best friend rides a certain bike, that doesn't mean that's the best one for you. Have an open mind and be realistic about your needs and ability.
    mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Kona nunu foot nut help

Hi I am new here I am from Leicester England and in need of a fork foot nut for marzocchi bomber z5 forks as shown in the pic below.can any one point me to where I can get one of these or do you have one I can purchase cheers and thanks Gaz bikeless with out this part!!!!!

Can't feel my legs

mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Hi Thank you ,
    I have already been to that site and could not find the correct part I have spent about the last 7 hours surfing the the net and can find nothing!

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007
    Windwave sell & service Marzocchi in the UK, they'd probably be able to sort you out.

http://www.windwave.co.uk/index.html

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cobba
    Windwave sell & service Marzocchi in the UK, they'd probably be able to sort you out.

http://www.windwave.co.uk/index.html
    Thank you I checked there site to nothing but will call in the morning its hard to believe 7 hours of surfing and not a thing found disapointed I have been in the motorcycle trade for over 30 years and can still get parts for bikes far older than my Kona with ease.........
    Last edited by drgaz8; 02-08-2010 at 06:40 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    I got one in the end took a week of hunting around from chain reaction cycles who shipped the part megga fast and where excellent in there communication I thank you ,which is more than I can say for many others saddly