I'm relatively new to the singletrack/all mountain riding, but have enough experience to know that I'm interested in possibly picking up a full suspension (currently on an '01 Rockhopper). I came across a used K2 Evo 3.0 that I'm looking for some additional feedback on. I've read several threads refering to the bike, but wanted to get feedback on what some of you think the value is of this specific bike, tia:

"K2 Evo 3.0/Disco Monkey size large- This bike is an incredible full suspension mountain bike with many top of the line components. The bike works well for everything from cross country to mild freeriding. I am selling the bike because I have too many. Some stuff about the bike

The pivot is tight as new, the bearings are in perfect condition and they were just greased and serviced. The frame has zero cracks or damage. The wheels are straight and true. The head set was also just re-packed. This bike was extremely well cared for by its original owner and myself.

I listed the bike as an evo 3.0/Disco Monkey because K2 changed the name of this frame in 2001 to the Disco Monkey. This bike became legendary for itís all mountain abilities and is much better known than the evo 3.0 and evo 4.0.

THE BAD: The paint is chipped in several places and the frame has minor shoe wear marks. Not really bad but I would replace the rear shock one day. It still works perfect, but I would get a sub $100 air shock from fox off e-bay if I felt the need to upgrade anything. Again, the stock shock works fine.

Frame: K2 evo 3.0 size Lg
Fork: Marzocchi Z2 Atom 80
Shock: Noleen NR2
Front Derailleur: Shimano LX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT
Crankset: Truvativ Firex
Brakes: New Avid BB7ís with Avid speed dial levers.
Tires: New panaracer fire xc 2.1 rear and new IRC Mythos 2.1 front
Pedals: Sun Ringle Zuzu platforms
Levers: Avid speed dial 1.9ís

Stock cassette, wheels, hubs, spokes, seat, stem."