Thread: Jersey

mtbr member

Jersey

I was wondering what would be a good jersey to buy while I ride trails and what not. Lately I have been using normal t-shirts, but they dont seem to cut it anymore. I have been looking at a few Fox ones. Could anyone recommend something good.

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by GinoLicious
    I was wondering what would be a good jersey to buy while I ride trails and what not. Lately I have been using normal t-shirts, but they dont seem to cut it anymore. I have been looking at a few Fox ones. Could anyone recommend something good.
    Anything that's "dry-wick" - basically a polyster blend that "wicks" moisture away from your body. FOX makes great jerseys...or you could visit a SportsMart, Targert, Wal Mart, etc.. and pick up t-shirt style dry wick shirts for about $10 a pop.

Wear whatever you're comfortable in
    Click Here for Forum Rules

mtbr member
    I wear a duofold coolmax t-shirt i have from backpacking, and its perfect. Even when i'm sweating my butt off i'm dry.
    http://www.duofold.com/detail.asp?st...Adult&gender=m

There's no app for this.

if you want

long sleeve, go to any sporting store and get a CCM hockey practice jersey for $15.00 CAD. If you want short sleeves, find an outdoor store that sells wicking T shirts. don't wear cotton, it simply doesn't work.

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_d...=1146779706519

Jim