mtbr member
    May 2007

Info. on this bike. PLEASE

Hello everyone,

I am a new member to this forums and this is my first post. Ive been looking into buying a mountain bike to start riding around trails on a daily basis, i've been looking for FS bikes all around and using all the info. on this site to guide me in the right direction, for a while i was leaning towards the Iron Horse Maverick Elite because i read the components are decent. But i thought i'd wait a little more, anyway, i was looking through CL and came across this bike http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bik/331806084.html

I looked for info. on it on google and on this site, but can't seem to find it. Does anybody know if this is a good bike or not. For 350 it seems pretty reasonable. But once again, i am new to all this so i thought i would ask everyone here.

Any info. on it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    -ROB-

local trails rider
    Looks like it is a Sports Chalet version of Iron Horse Warrior Trail

http://www.dirtragmag.com/forums//sh...?t=8161&page=2

I cannot tell how old it is and what components it has.

And the deciding point: is it a good size for you.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Thanks for the help Pert, It was really helpful, i e-mailed the seller about the parts on it, he just said it is stock and nothing has been changed but the cables, i forgot to ask about the size so im going to call him later on today. i don't know, it seems like a nice bike, i kind of want to have a good frame to upgrade later on since from what i've read, it starts becoming sort of an obssession. Do you guys think its a decent price though?

Thanks.

I post too much.
    Decently priced, but if it doesn't fit you, then you can forget about it...

mtbr member
    May 2007

I got the BIKE!!

Haven't had the chance to go on lately but I GOT THE BIKE!!!!!!!!

The day after getting it, i took it to Peters Canyon here in OC and it was an awesome ride, well im probably impressed so much because ive never used a FS before so this was like a total transformation. But yeah, thanks for everyone's advice. And yeah, the bike did fit good, at first i thought it would be too tall for me but it actually works fine. So yeah, thanks for yer help.

-R0b-