1. The most important thing about buying a new bike is to make sure it fits. The only way you'll know if the bike is right for you is to size up the bike and make sure that the bike's geometry matches your body's geometry. Ask questions and do some research.
mtn. biking 101
2. If possible, try to find a shop that will let you demo the bike on real dirt. Five minutes in a parking lot won't cut it. You wouldn't buy a car without a real world test drive, and a bike should be no different.
3. Don't belive the hype. Just because your favorite rider or best friend rides a certain bike, that doesn't mean that's the best one for you. Have an open mind and be realistic about your needs and ability.
    mtbr member
    Jun 2011

How to leave feedback?

Hey Everybody.

Does anyone know how to leave feedback for a member for something they bought? Or sold? I tried going through the sight to see if I could find it but I can't figure it out. Thanks.

mtbr member
    It's kind of screwy...

1) Go find the advertisement in question and pull it up on your screen.

2) Under "Seller Details", click on the seller's name (it's a hyperlink).

3) On the left hand side, you should now see a column of options. About the 5th option down is Feedback. Click it...

4) Select the appropriate rating, enter any comments you want, and click Submit.
    Contact information: http://about.me/marpilli

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Wondering if someone could renew the instructions on this? Followed the steps above but there is no link labeled "Feedback". I would like to leave some well-deserved kudos for a product I purchased via the classifieds.

Thanks for your time!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Thanks a bunch for the help!