How to choose the best one (bike comparation) pls help me guys
Hi to you all, sorry for my bad Eglish but i'm Italian.
I've decided to consult also foreign forums for more opinions and informations. I planned to buy a bike (second hand bike not new one) I will mainly use this one for all mountain, not super extreme but sometimes a lil hard terrains whit rocks on will be encountered. In my country i have few great deals for the price, so i ask what did u think about this bikes....pro and cons. The best for u.
This is the first one: One-Twenty 800-D in my opinion really cool look. I can buy it for 950€ (1258 USD).
For more money (1400€ - 1855 USD) i've found this one Cube AMS 125 Elixir CR white-n-black-n-green günstig kaufen bei fahrrad.de but the guy that sells it in the description wrote CUBE AMS 130 ELIXIR CR
ammorttizzatore posteriore : Fox RP23, 200 mm
corsa posteriore : 130 mm
Forcella: Fox Type: 32 Talas RLC, 100-120-140 mm
Deragliatore posteriore: Sram Tipo: XO
Deragliatore anteriore: Shimano Deore XT
Comandi cambio: Sram XO
Guarnitura: Truvativ noir carbon
ruote: Easton Tipo: EA 90
Last one is the canyon nerve XC 140 for (750€ - 993USD) whit this set up:
|- telaio nerve xc 2010
- forca fox float 140mm del 2011, tapered
- ammo Fox Rp23
- freni shimano Deore, spurgati da poco e pastiglie seminuove
Tutto il resto del montaggio è praticamente nuovo, successivo al Giugno 2012. Manutenzione maniacale.
- ruote shimano mt65 (settembre 2012)
- gomme, maxxis medusa (dicembre 2012)
- guarnitura SLX (novembre 2012)
- pedali Shimano (modello esatto ASAP) (Giugno 2012)
- deragliatore anteriore Shimano XT (come telaio)
- deragliatore posteriore e manettini SRAM X7 (Febbraio 2013, come dire nuovo di pacca)
- pacco pignoni e catena SRAM (modello esatto ASAP) (Febbraio 2013, come dire nuovo di pacca)
- stem/manubrio/reggisella Truvativ Hussefelt (Marzo 2013, come dire nuovo di pacca)
- manopole Canyon (Febbraio 2013, come dire nuovo di pacca)
- sella (TBD, devo definire quale tenere sulla nuova)
I HOPE U CAN UNDERSTAND AND CAN GIVE ME SOME HELP.
THANKS U ALL
I would probably go with the Canyon. It has a great set of components, good suspension and is the least expensive.
I like the Canyon, but would probably lean more towards the Merida. I like the components on that and I like the frame as well. For the price, it is not that bad, especially if a Reverb seatpost comes on it.
Either one could be good ,you need to test ride them . Read the top of this page ,you need to find the best bike for you ,things look good on paper .Test ride ,buy what you like.
Really thanks to all guys, i know that testing the bike is the best thing to do but in some situations u can't do it. So i must redirect my choices considering the set up that i read on paper.
By blkicy in forum Commuting
Last Post: 08-18-2013, 05:13 AM
By ChewynMe in forum 29er Bikes
Last Post: 07-19-2013, 01:36 PM
By jimmm in forum Cyclocross
Last Post: 03-14-2013, 09:49 PM
By roblee in forum Off Camber (off topic)
Last Post: 04-09-2012, 01:27 PM
By dangerzone9k in forum Bike and Frame discussion
Last Post: 07-24-2011, 12:36 AM