Thread: fullcycles.com

Noob!

fullcycles.com

Let me start by saying I have not been paid or given anything for these comments.

I know I'm new here but I have to say I have bought a lot of products online. I bought a set of the Avid J5's from fullcycles.com and they have the best customer service I have ever dealt with. As well as fast shipping. I ordered the brakes and they were delivered 2 days later. WOW.

I called and asked a few questions I was having about the brakes and they were helpful with me being a noob they really took their time in explaining everything.

I will do business with the again in the future for sure.

I just wanted to put this out there for any noobs wondering about good online store to buy from.
    07 Cannondale F4
    SRAM X-9 rear der and trigger shifters
    new platform shin killers
    Avid Juicy 5 160mm F&R

EDR
    Full Cycles and Will are well known and respected on these forums. I would recommend FS to anyone. Red Barn is great also, ask for Chad.

Just to clarify, FS is a lbs, a brick and mortar store, not an 'online' store. Glad you found them.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    I also just bought some Juicy 5s off of ebay from them for $115 shipped. They were new take-offs and they warned that they may have marks from being previously installed, but when I got them they were perfect. So I gotta say the price and product were great. Don't know about the customer service though.
    2015 Niner Jet 9 Carbon
    2014 Focus Raven 27R
    2017 Lynskey GR250
    2016 Niner BSB
    1987 Haro RS1

mtbr member
    Thanks for the heads up. I bought a set too. You can get free shipping with the "HOLIDAY08" promo code.

Noob!
    Quote Originally Posted by s0ckeyeus
    Thanks for the heads up. I bought a set too. You can get free shipping with the "HOLIDAY08" promo code.
    Wish I knew that code when I ordered mine. But thanks for future reference.
    07 Cannondale F4
    SRAM X-9 rear der and trigger shifters
    new platform shin killers
    Avid Juicy 5 160mm F&R

Members who have read this thread: 0