Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 68
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Dresdenlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    410

    Carbon Handlebars

    Im trying to lighten up my bike a little bit and decided to go to get some carbon parts....so Ive been trying to zero in a couple of handlebars...ok one question I have is...would going the ebay route and getting a used bar be a bad thing?..j/c..and what handlebars do you like?..Im shooting for a 27" bar with a high rise to them.
    We Can't Stop Here...This Is Bat Country.
    Out Of Step.

  2. #2
    I ride bikes
    Reputation: moefosho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,357
    Despite what marketing departments might try to convince you of, handlebar height, width, style, etc are more of a personal fit/preference thing.

    Different carbon bars are made for different amounts of strength and weight.

    There are lots of great brands out there. Make sure you are not getting a knockoff bar.
    '14 Marin Attack Trail C-XT9
    '08 Monocog 29 SS-Stolen
    '13 Marin MV XM7-Stolen

  3. #3
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    First off - how ready for carbon are you? If you are a relative newbie who still crashes occasionally, carbon may not be a wise investment. Carbon is strong under normal use - but repeated impacts with trees, rocks, the ground, etc, renders carbon significantly weaker, with each successive, unplanned dismount of the bike. I too, wanted carbon from the very beginning, but my lack of bike handling skills back then, simply made my investment of carbon bars a short-lived experience. Buying used carbon is typically not a good idea, because you have NO IDEA what they previously underwent.

    If you want to lighten your bike - start with the wheels. A reduction in rolling mass offers the most significant performance improvement, per dollar spent. Here is my Weight Weenie sliding scale of parts upgrades and cost factor:

    $=0-50
    $$=50-150
    $$$=150-500
    $$$$=500-up
    1) Wheels - up to 2 pounds of weight saved $$$$
    2) Tires - up to 1 pound weight saved $$ (traction may suffer)
    3) Fork - up to 1 pound saved $$$$
    4) Crankset/BB - up to 1/2 pound saved $$$
    5) Cassette/Chain - up to 1/4 pound saved $$$
    6) Saddle - up to 1/4 pound saved $$ (comfort may suffer)
    7) Brakes - up to 100 grams saved $$$
    8) Seatpost - up to 100 grams saved $$
    9) Bars - up to 100 grams saved $$
    10) Stem - up to 75 grams saved $$
    11) Shifters - up to 75 grams saved $$
    12) Pedals - up to 60 grams saved $$$
    13) Derailleurs - up to 50 grams saved $$$

    With the above - you can drop close to 7 pounds of bike weight...and that's not even including frame upgrade weight savings!
    Last edited by Cayenne_Pepa; 08-05-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,424
    If you have a cheap fork now then upgrading the fork would be the best bang for the buck - drop a bunch of weight and gain performance. Unless you have a steel bar, you'll never notice the carbon difference.
    Otherwise, wheels and tires.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,916
    BlueSkyCycling.com - Giant Contact SLR Carbon Riser Handlebar
    These are 690 175g for $65.
    They have others.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: smilinsteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachariah View Post
    Carbon is strong under normal use - but repeated impacts with trees, rocks, the ground, etc, renders carbon significantly weaker, with each successive, unplanned dismount of the bike.
    Are you sure about that?

    This debate comes up all the time. As far as I know, carbon bars can have much better fatigue life and ultimate strength than aluminum. People seem to think its more fragile in crashes but I've never seen any definitive evidence of that.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: oopsthathurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    41
    Not sure about carbon bars to lose weight, but they definitely helped take "some" vibration out of the small fast bumps.

    As for bar width, I cut mine to fit me personally (they were 720).

  8. #8
    R.I.P. DogFriend
    Reputation: jeffj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,510
    Before I would drop the coin for a carbon handlebar, I would make darned sure that I knew what I wanted in a handlebar as far as backsweep, upsweep, rise, and width.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Not a fan of carbon, its not recyclable!
    You wont drop that much weight, maybe 100grmsgrms
    Just ride harder! Wear spandex!

  10. #10
    R.I.P. DogFriend
    Reputation: jeffj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,510
    Quote Originally Posted by superj101 View Post
    Not a fan of carbon, its not recyclable!
    You wont drop that much weight, maybe 100grmsgrms
    Just ride harder! Wear spandex!
    Carbon fiber is not biodegradable, but carbon fiber IS recyclable. If you put it in a landfill, it will be there a long, long time.

    It has it's issues with the cost to recycle being among them, but it's possible, and it is being done.
    Last edited by jeffj; 08-13-2013 at 05:32 PM. Reason: correct a typo

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RS VR6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresdenlock View Post
    Im trying to lighten up my bike a little bit and decided to go to get some carbon parts....so Ive been trying to zero in a couple of handlebars...ok one question I have is...would going the ebay route and getting a used bar be a bad thing?..j/c..and what handlebars do you like?..Im shooting for a 27" bar with a high rise to them.
    What else have you done to reduce weight? HB is not the first place I'd look. The weight savings will be negligible.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachariah View Post
    $=0-50
    $$=50-150
    $$$=150-500
    $$$$=500-up
    1) Wheels - up to 2 pounds of weight saved $$$$
    2) Tires - up to 1 pound weight saved $$ (traction may suffer)
    3) Fork - up to 1 pound saved $$$$
    4) Crankset/BB - up to 1/2 pound saved $$$
    5) Cassette/Chain - up to 1/4 pound saved $$$
    6) Saddle - up to 1/4 pound saved $$ (comfort may suffer)
    7) Brakes - up to 100 grams saved $$$
    8) Seatpost - up to 100 grams saved $$
    9) Bars - up to 100 grams saved $$
    10) Stem - up to 75 grams saved $$
    11) Shifters - up to 75 grams saved $$
    12) Pedals - up to 60 grams saved $$$
    13) Derailleurs - up to 50 grams saved $$$

    With the above - you can drop close to 7 pounds of bike weight...and that's not even including frame upgrade weight savings!
    I also was considering starting with carbon bars for a weight upgrade until I saw this. Thanks for the feedback.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KevinGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachariah View Post
    First off - how ready for carbon are you? If you are a relative newbie who still crashes occasionally, carbon may not be a wise investment. Carbon is strong under normal use - but repeated impacts with trees, rocks, the ground, etc, renders carbon significantly weaker, with each successive, unplanned dismount of the bike. I too, wanted carbon from the very beginning, but my lack of bike handling skills back then, simply made my investment of carbon bars a short-lived experience. Buying used carbon is typically not a good idea, because you have NO IDEA what they previously underwent.

    If you want to lighten your bike - start with the wheels. A reduction in rolling mass offers the most significant performance improvement, per dollar spent. Here is my Weight Weenie sliding scale of parts upgrades and cost factor:

    $=0-50
    $$=50-150
    $$$=150-500
    $$$$=500-up
    1) Wheels - up to 2 pounds of weight saved $$$$
    2) Tires - up to 1 pound weight saved $$ (traction may suffer)
    3) Fork - up to 1 pound saved $$$$
    4) Crankset/BB - up to 1/2 pound saved $$$
    5) Cassette/Chain - up to 1/4 pound saved $$$
    6) Saddle - up to 1/4 pound saved $$ (comfort may suffer)
    7) Brakes - up to 100 grams saved $$$
    8) Seatpost - up to 100 grams saved $$
    9) Bars - up to 100 grams saved $$
    10) Stem - up to 75 grams saved $$
    11) Shifters - up to 75 grams saved $$
    12) Pedals - up to 60 grams saved $$$
    13) Derailleurs - up to 50 grams saved $$$

    With the above - you can drop close to 7 pounds of bike weight...and that's not even including frame upgrade weight savings!
    That's a nice chart. Being a manufacturing operations guy my whole career, though, I'd rather see it stated in grams/$

    I'm sure some weight weenie has put that data together.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,044
    If u want to lighten up your bike, before buying stuff u should find out what different parts of your bike weigh that way you'll know what u r getting for your dollar when shopping.

    A handle bar upgrade could be big bang for your buck IF u have 700g steel bars like my Hardrock had... etc. I ended up buying Easton Monkey Lite 25.4mm carbon bars for 36 bux on sale which saved me a ton of weight. However, that was just MY situation.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    I have considered picking up a light scale for my build.

  16. #16
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinGT View Post
    That's a nice chart. Being a manufacturing operations guy my whole career, though, I'd rather see it stated in grams/$

    I'm sure some weight weenie has put that data together.
    LOL....I'm the weight weenie!
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,044
    I take pictures of all my parts on the scale and file them on my server under "Bike Weight"

  18. #18
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by zephxiii View Post
    I take pictures of all my parts on the scale and file them on my server under "Bike Weight"
    I've weighed so many bike parts...I can estimate an approximate, complete bike weight, based on what is weighed/stored inside my internal flash drive(ie; brain)...
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachariah View Post
    I've weighed so many bike parts...I can estimate an approximate, complete bike weight, based on what is weighed/stored inside my internal flash drive(ie; brain)...
    haha...i'm getting there...

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,258

    Re: Carbon Handlebars

    In would buy a Chinese brand over a used bar. A used bar already comes with a history of crashes behind it. Hylix has had a bunch of positive reviews here.

    Carbon stems are just too dangerous, and wouldn't go there.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachariah View Post
    I've weighed so many bike parts...I can estimate an approximate, complete bike weight, based on what is weighed/stored inside my internal flash drive(ie; brain)...
    Zachariah, what do you estimate my Titus Rockstar build weighs? Just curious. My wild guess is around 27lbs. Your guess might be more educated than mine.

  22. #22
    Redcoat
    Reputation: Brockwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by superj101 View Post
    Not a fan of carbon, its not recyclable!
    You wont drop that much weight, maybe 100grmsgrms
    Just ride harder! Wear spandex!
    Id rather chop my leg off to save weight

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,044
    When it comes to carbon bars weight is just a bonus, the real reason I get carbon bars is because they ride better.

  24. #24
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis M. View Post
    Zachariah, what do you estimate my Titus Rockstar build weighs? Just curious. My wild guess is around 27lbs. Your guess might be more educated than mine.
    Need more info: size, stock, or upgraded?
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by zephxiii View Post
    When it comes to carbon bars weight is just a bonus, the real reason I get carbon bars is because they ride better.
    Please explain?

  26. #26
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Island20v View Post
    Please explain?
    What he meant was the vibration damping and hand comfort. Aluminum is very stiff - but the rattles can make hands fall asleep and jar tooth fillings out....;P
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: elcaro1101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    506
    They have great dampening characteristics, so they soak up a bit of the smaller chatter that you may feel with a aluminum bar. This is something not taken into consideration by the chart posted above. I consider a carbon bar a great upgrade point in-line with pedals/seat/seatpost/grips as your always going to be in contact with it, so the overall ride enjoyment is improved by having a nice carbon bar IMO.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    I get that they help out with vibrations but wouldn't the excess flex cause for issues in cornering? I am on the fence about ordering a set to help with the numbing you get from long agressive rides but worred about flex in corners or jumps.

  29. #29
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Island20v View Post
    I get that they help out with vibrations but wouldn't the excess flex cause for issues in cornering? I am on the fence about ordering a set to help with the numbing you get from long agressive rides but worred about flex in corners or jumps.
    A quality carbon bar will have nearly zero flex.

    Recommend: Easton EC70 Carbon Riser, Carbon XC Wide flat bar. Super-stiff and comfy.
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,044
    My Easton Monkey Lite XC bars (I have two of them) have some flex in them. You can flex them on the bike just standing if u try, u can see it flex a little. They ride really nice though.

    EDIT: I should note that they are 25.4mm which probably contributes to flexing. I got them on sale at Jenson for 37 dollars each which was awesome. I should note that original steel handlebars on the bike clocked in at 721g and the Easton Bars clocked in at 178g which makes it the best 37 dollars I ever spent on that bike!! The steel bars were super rigid and the dampening effect (as well as being super light) was immediately noticed.

  31. #31
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by zephxiii View Post
    My Easton Monkey Lite XC bars (I have two of them) have some flex in them. You can flex them on the bike just standing if u try, u can see it flex a little. They ride really nice though.
    Yeah, the Monkey Lite XC does indeed flex. I also broke mine, last year. Easton now makes the EC70 clamp area a beefy, 10mm thick all around, tapering to 3mm at the bar ends. It's so stiff now at 155g and 685mm wide - I sold the 710mm Enve carbon SWP flat bar and used the $110 savings towards the Easton Haven carbon 31.6 seatpost....for the WIN!
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    The EC70's are on sale:

    BlueSkyCycling.com - Easton EC70 XC Carbon Handlebar 2012

    I am also considering a few mm wider to get the Haven AM bars which are also on sale:

    BlueSkyCycling.com - Easton Haven AM Carbon Handlebar 2012

  33. #33
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Island20v View Post
    The EC70's are on sale:

    BlueSkyCycling.com - Easton EC70 XC Carbon Handlebar 2012

    I am also considering a few mm wider to get the Haven AM bars which are also on sale:

    BlueSkyCycling.com - Easton Haven AM Carbon Handlebar 2012
    Awesome price....cant beat them! Read my review:

    Amazon.com: Easton EC70 XC Wide Handlebar Black, 31.8: Sports & Outdoors
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    carbon bars were the least useful of the upgrades I did. Luckily they were a xmas gift. I have a 140mm fork and ride at 20 psi in the front. There is not vibration/chatter for the carbon bar to damp.

    Best upgrade was light bicycles wheels, felt immediate improvements in handling on technical terrain and downhill

    Next best was dropper

  35. #35
    Redcoat
    Reputation: Brockwan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachariah View Post
    Awesome price....cant beat them! Read my review:

    Amazon.com: Easton EC70 XC Wide Handlebar Black, 31.8: Sports & Outdoors

    Whats the difference between the 25.4 and the 31.8 in regards to size. Id go high rise but not sure which one to go with. the 31.8 is wider obviously.

    Edit: answered my own question with following thread, 25.4 vs 31.8 Handlebar
    Last edited by Brockwan; 08-14-2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: found a thread

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: elcaro1101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    506
    Those are the clamp size at the stem. 25.4 is a dated/older size. Newer bikes come with the 31.8 and the smaller size is pretty much a legacy size at this point. You can use shims to put a 25.4 bar into a 31.8 stem, but not the other way around.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmojo View Post
    carbon bars were the least useful of the upgrades I did. Luckily they were a xmas gift. I have a 140mm fork and ride at 20 psi in the front. There is not vibration/chatter for the carbon bar to damp.

    Best upgrade was light bicycles wheels, felt immediate improvements in handling on technical terrain and downhill

    Next best was dropper
    Wheels are in the future for sure but with the little one due at the end of the month it's a cost that will have to wait a few months.

  38. #38
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Lighter carbon bars will noticeably lighten a front end. I went from a 330g alloy bar, to a 145g Easton carbon bar. That is nearly a 1/2 pound drop. On steep technical climbs - I now have to consciously "push" the front end down.

    Wait until you upgrade the wheels.....OMG - your bike will have a new life injected into it! Nothing but SMILES.....
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,044
    Upgrading to really light wheels is.....amazing. It makes me hate all my other bikes lol.

  40. #40
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    Wish I could right now. I have a few climbs that could really benefit from the lighter rotating mass. Figured bars would be a start though. According to Trek, my oroginal bars were 456g and the new Easton bars are 165g so that should be a noticeable difference.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,044
    291g or 0.64lbs off of the steering assembly is a good start!

  42. #42
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by zephxiii View Post
    291g or 0.64lbs off of the steering assembly is a good start!
    Yep, the noticeable threshold for weight reduction, is felt at 1/2 pound and greater!
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jams_805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    142
    Id have to agree with u, but it has nothing to do with biking. I played hockey for 12 years, using all wood, aluminum, and CF sticks. with a good slap shot from my 225lb frame, that stick would flex like crazy but it would never break. Some of my sticks are 7-10 years old! I bring this up only because I would trust CF after seeing the way a used and abused hockey stick gets.
    Rockhopper 29er

    -FSA Carbon handlebars, stem, & seatpost
    -2011 Rockshox Reba
    -Stan's Flow Wheelset
    -Ergon Grips

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    CF is really strong, I was just worried about the flex. I should find out soon as I placed an order yesterday. Hoping to have them in time for my Saturday/Sunday morning ride.

  45. #45
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    Got the Easton bars in the mail today. Anything special I need to know about for installation? I am always paranoid that I will overtighten or not tighten the 4 bolts on the front side of the stem and eat rock on my next ride.

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Jams_805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Island20v View Post
    Got the Easton bars in the mail today. Anything special I need to know about for installation? I am always paranoid that I will overtighten or not tighten the 4 bolts on the front side of the stem and eat rock on my next ride.
    from what ive gathered, when working with carbon u have to use a CF grease on the parts and use a torque wrench..
    Rockhopper 29er

    -FSA Carbon handlebars, stem, & seatpost
    -2011 Rockshox Reba
    -Stan's Flow Wheelset
    -Ergon Grips

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    714
    Yeah I picked some up. Helps give that extra layer of grip on the smooth CF surface.

  48. #48
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Island20v View Post
    Got the Easton bars in the mail today. Anything special I need to know about for installation? I am always paranoid that I will overtighten or not tighten the 4 bolts on the front side of the stem and eat rock on my next ride.
    Torque wrench recommended. However, I have been successful in the past, using the "snug + quarter-turn" method as a temporary measure, without issues(early morning ride, no LBS open). Tighten the stem faceplate in a "X" pattern, making sure the bolt gaps are about equal, all-around.
    "The ONLY person who needs to race.....is the entrant"

  49. #49
    Happy Trails
    Reputation: Scott In MD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,046

    Carbon Handlebars

    Carbon Handlebars-imageuploadedbytapatalk1376714835.758875.jpg

    Got this on Amazon. Breaks away at 5 N-M. Also got 4 and 6 N-M. Works great.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    167
    Read the stem manual. Some like the ea70 the top plate is flush while the lower have a gap.

    Btw what about the eBay carbon bars
    Token
    Merek
    Hylix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Carbon Handlebars ?
    By jbf in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 02:41 AM
  2. Carbon handlebars ??
    By Glynn Sluder in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Carbon handlebars, one and done?
    By whoopwhoop in forum All Mountain
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 03:18 AM
  4. Carbon Handlebars
    By nov0798 in forum Weight Weenies
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 07:04 AM
  5. Carbon Handlebars on SS
    By TREK 4 Life in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •