1. The most important thing about buying a new bike is to make sure it fits. The only way you'll know if the bike is right for you is to size up the bike and make sure that the bike's geometry matches your body's geometry. Ask questions and do some research.
mtn. biking 101
2. If possible, try to find a shop that will let you demo the bike on real dirt. Five minutes in a parking lot won't cut it. You wouldn't buy a car without a real world test drive, and a bike should be no different.
3. Don't belive the hype. Just because your favorite rider or best friend rides a certain bike, that doesn't mean that's the best one for you. Have an open mind and be realistic about your needs and ability.
    Dive Bomber

Bike fitting question

I am 5'4" my current bike setup is 550mm ETT and 90mm stem, 540mm flatbar with barends or 600mm flatbar without barends. I ride 26" MTB with rigid fork 410 axle-crown.

My saddle height is around 600mm center BB to top of the saddle. My stem is about 1" lower than the saddle and that's the lowest position that I can get and to be honest I want a lower bar position.

This bike set up for climbing, on roads, and a little off-road since I am focusing on climbing.

What I wanna ask is I want to use suspension fork around 80mm travel which usually the fork length would be around 470mm axle-crown.

I want to have the same riding position feel with longer fork. Should I get longer stem or wider handlebar? or maybe I should change the frame with longer ETT?

Thanks.

Fat-tired Roadie
    I think your question is "can I put a suspension fork on a bike that currently has a non-suspension-corrected rigid."

What kind of steer tube does it have? Can you post a picture of your front end?

Though to be honest, the two possible answers to the question are "no, not in any practical way" and "yes, but you won't like it."

Suspension forks are expensive enough that this would be a good time to look at a few bikes. Especially since it doesn't sound like the geometry of your current one is working great for you. Depending on how you set up your stem and bars, anyway - can you post that pic?
    "Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades." -Eddy Merckx

Dive Bomber
    Here's the pics of my bikes:

The current one that I use is the white one it's a DJ bike size 14", on the pic it's singlespeed with 80mm stem but now the current setting is 7 speed with 90mm stem. Actually both of the bikes are suspension fork by default.

My Kona is 16" with 570mm ETT and I use 70mm stem so both biike has 640mm reach. On the pic is 80mm stem and I feel it's too long since at makes my neck hurt.

The one that I want to have suspension fork is the white one.

Fat-tired Roadie
    90 mm doesn't tell me enough about the stem. Is it -6 like the one in the picture? You can drop your bars more by going to a -17 stem. If that's not enough, shorter top caps are available for some headsets and you can also switch to risers, but install them inverted.

IIRC, most 80 mm suspension forks are shorter than 470 mm A-C. Certainly at sag, which is what matters.

At the end of the day, for your body what's important is the positions of your hands, hips and feet. How you get them there is up to you. In your shoes, I'd be buying inexpensive stems and handlebars - think takeoff bin at your LBS - to experiment.

Also have a look at the head tube and top tube lengths on little XC frames. The intent is different from a dirt jump frame, and you may have better luck getting a good fit.

Google "reach stack." It's an alternative way of describing bike frame size and fit, and I think it's better.
    "Don't buy upgrades; ride up grades." -Eddy Merckx