Thread: Women and Beer

Cow Clicker

Women and Beer

Uploaded with Imgupr
    Last edited by wmac; 12-27-2012 at 09:05 AM.
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.

Clyde on a mission!
    Dec 2011
    I was at a friends house and he needed to find something in the bathroom. His wife and I was in the living room and we heard all this ruckus and swearing from the bathroom. Finally my friends shows up with the nail clippers he was looking for and says "All that mascara and eyeliners and ****, why the hell do you need all that stuff anyway?" and the wife replies "Well, to look pretty for you, dear" to which he responds, "That's why I have beer!"

Retired User
    Cannot remember a time when I needed either a beer or a woman to reassure me when I feel insecure or have a bad day.

This crap had to be written by a woman.

Cow Clicker
    Do you dissect all jokes?

Dusto
    [QUOTE
    This crap had to be written by a woman.[/QUOTE]

And I'm the bigot?

Cow Clicker

Dusto
    Quote Originally Posted by wmac View Post
    Do you dissect all jokes?
    Only with people that dish it out and then can't take it and get sensitive and then call me a bigot and then try to ruin my reputation but other than that, no I don't because life is too short. Why? Are you offended now, too? Let me get this straight. I can be picked apart but I can't make any observations?

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    My girlfriend likes some bad beer. AKA bud. No, I don't mean that she just drinks it, she LIKES it even though all I buy is craft and I make her try it.

Cow Clicker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusto View Post
    Only with people that dish it out and then can't take it and get sensitive and then call me a bigot and then try to ruin my reputation but other than that, no I don't because life is too short. Why? Are you offended now, too? Let me get this straight. I can be picked apart but I can't make any observations?
    I think you are responding to the wrong person. An apology would be sufficient.

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by dusto View Post
    only with people that dish it out and then can't take it and get sensitive and then call me a bigot and then try to ruin my reputation but other than that, no i don't because life is too short. Why? Are you offended now, too? Let me get this straight. I can be picked apart but i can't make any observations?

Name:  butthurt.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  26.3 KB

Dusto
    Did I quote you? But if you would like an apology...I'm sorry. See everyone, we don't all need to show how tough we are. This is bicycling. I find forum bullying to be funny.

Rogue Exterminator
    Did I quote you? But if you would like an apology...I'm sorry. See everyone, we don't all need to show how tough we are. This is bicycling. I find forum bullying to be funny.
    Actually, yes you did quote him.

Women and Beer-guote.jpg

But the question you quoted he was asking somebody else which is why he said you quoting the wrong person and said he would accept an apology for your mistake.

Dusto
    This is one of my points. First of all, mind your own business. Second of all, I apologize to you for telling you to mind your own business. Now go back a little and see the order of replies. He jumped to conclusions about an observation I made about somebody else (who called me a bigot and then went out of his way to take my reputation into the red if you must know) and made a comment connected to mine. Then I answered his concerns and made sure (with a quote) that he knew I was now addressing him. Then his feelings got hurt because of that so I apologized. Now you want to get involved and I imagine your feelings will get hurt, too, because a lot of you people on this site are sensitive but know it all at the same time. And then I'll be the bad guy, again. Also, most people haven't apologized for any of their rude behavior toward me on this site yet, and I don't imagine they will. You should lead by example and this forum has no shortage of leaders. So I am now enjoying all this silly banter and using it as a learning experience I didn't expect to find on this site with all you so called bicyclists and good people. I honestly thought that I would be able to learn some things from like minded bicyclist, but these experiences have been far and few. Thank you to the people who have been helpful. But I wasted way too much time bringing you up to speed (I am practicing my typing, actually) and now I shall go for a bike ride. Enjoy your day. Seriously. P.S. If anybody else's feeling get hurt by this, I apologize in advance. Life is too short. Go ride your bikes. P.S.S You are right,though, about the order and I am wrong. But who was he asking that question, then? Tell me that?

Dusto
    Seriously, this posting isn't my thing. I keep getting replies to my postings in my email box. Then I look and it seems like it is directed towards me. I try to check the lines and the time. I am actually a bicyclist, not an internet guy. And I am definitely wrong about a lot of things I have posted. My problem is I have been commenting on old posts while I filter though old opinions. But a lot of what I say still stands up to everybody's scrutiny. And you guys are some harsh people. But from now on I will keep quiet and not do any posting. I promise. I have been wasting too much time here, anyways, instead of actually riding my bike. I really don't belong here, anyway. This is your forum, not mine. Sorry, again.

Cow Clicker
    Dusto, relax. Didn't mean to come across as bullying. Was trying to be funny - not at your expense. Posting in an Internet forum is like walking up to a circle of people who are already in a conversation. The stuff in your inbox are all replies to the thread (the conversation), not necessarily a reply to your comment directly.

What happened here is sort of like four people were in a conversation and you responded to Webmason in a hostile way - Out of nowhere. I tried to break the tension with a Swayze picture and you then responded to me in a hostile way. I pointed out your mistake and, again, tried to make light of the situation. No real apologies necessary.

Not sure what started it all, but there's no reason to let any of this bother you.

By your low post count, I can see you're new to posting here. Relax, I sent you some rep to get you back in the green. Don't get all bent out of shape in the future. Treat this forum like you're talking to a group of people and you'll be fine. There's a lot if good information here and in other forums.

Hope you enjoyed your ride. Have a great day!

Cow Clicker
    Dusto: Here's me getting all butthurt. I can't believe Webmason didn't think this joke, in a beer forum, was hilarious. I can't believe everyone in the beer forum didn't chime in with roaring laughter and rep the heck out of me for such a hilarious joke.

This situation was like standing up in a crowded, quiet room, telling a joke and someone took the punch line seriously and rolled his eyes at me. Not a great feeling, but, oh well.

I don't even like beer.

Rogue Exterminator
    This is one of my points. First of all, mind your own business. Second of all, I apologize to you for telling you to mind your own business. Now go back a little and see the order of replies. He jumped to conclusions about an observation I made about somebody else (who called me a bigot and then went out of his way to take my reputation into the red if you must know) and made a comment connected to mine. Then I answered his concerns and made sure (with a quote) that he knew I was now addressing him. Then his feelings got hurt because of that so I apologized. Now you want to get involved and I imagine your feelings will get hurt, too, because a lot of you people on this site are sensitive but know it all at the same time. And then I'll be the bad guy, again. Also, most people haven't apologized for any of their rude behavior toward me on this site yet, and I don't imagine they will. You should lead by example and this forum has no shortage of leaders. So I am now enjoying all this silly banter and using it as a learning experience I didn't expect to find on this site with all you so called bicyclists and good people. I honestly thought that I would be able to learn some things from like minded bicyclist, but these experiences have been far and few. Thank you to the people who have been helpful. But I wasted way too much time bringing you up to speed (I am practicing my typing, actually) and now I shall go for a bike ride. Enjoy your day. Seriously. P.S. If anybody else's feeling get hurt by this, I apologize in advance. Life is too short. Go ride your bikes. P.S.S You are right,though, about the order and I am wrong. But who was he asking that question, then? Tell me that?
    First off relax

Second, don't drag your problems from one thread to another, it is pointless.

And last, if you don't want people in "in your business" then don't post your business on the internet in a public forum.

Beer Please!
    I don't even like beer.
    Then stop posting in the Beer Forums.
    telling me to stay out of a former bombing range next to a dump while you build huge houses next to it? Screw you.-sandmangts

Cow Clicker
    It was a joke butthurt rant

passed out in your garden
    fark me, sh!t got serious real fast here, now I feel insecure and unmanly, time for a beer

can you pass me one?

that's me going for the reach around, in case you're wondering
    2012 Trek Rumblefish Elite
    Frankenbike (Pump/BMX track bike)
    1993 Colnago Elegant

I was looking for a beer joke when I clicked on this thread. I got the beer joke, which made me chuckle, and then I saw the train wreck that happened afterward. I don't even know what happened here. Now I'm not laughing at the joke anymore.

wmac, it appears to be all your fault.

Cow Clicker
    Typical

Rogue Exterminator
    Quote Originally Posted by cmg71 View Post
    fark me, sh!t got serious real fast here, now I feel insecure and unmanly, time for a beer
    Beer isn't going to bring the manliness back.

Time for Bourbon.

EDIT: Better yet, Bourbon and a beer back.

mtbr member
    Uploaded with Imgupr
    funny

mtbr member
    im going to do some pot with my beer. more swayzie plzie