kuranei
    Mendocino oatmeal stout.
  • 01-15-2013
    SlowPokePete
    Brooklyn black chocolate stout.

SPP
  • 01-15-2013
    SLV2NON
    Trappist Rochefort 10 for bottled beer. On tap Iron Fist: Velvet Glove.
  • 01-15-2013
    Klurejr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SLV2NON View Post
    Trappist Rochefort 10 for bottled beer. On tap Iron Fist: Velvet Glove.

You from San Diego? Have you had Velvet glove on the nitro pour? It is very nice.
  • 01-15-2013
    SLV2NON
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Klurejr View Post
    You from San Diego? Have you had Velvet glove on the nitro pour? It is very nice.

Actually I'm in Oceanside too. ;) I have two Iron Fist growlers. When I hit up The Flying Pig it's ALWAYS a Velvet Glove on the nitro pour. Have you tried the limited edition that they had going with the rum soaked oak chips? Now THAT was tasty.
  • 01-16-2013
    cxfl
    Agree
  • 01-16-2013
    cxfl
    I am a fan of the 120 minute IPA
  • 01-16-2013
    cxfl
    I have been to the Stone brewery and think it is what Heaven might look like.
  • 01-17-2013
    Klurejr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SLV2NON View Post
    Actually I'm in Oceanside too. ;) I have two Iron Fist growlers. When I hit up The Flying Pig it's ALWAYS a Velvet Glove on the nitro pour. Have you tried the limited edition that they had going with the rum soaked oak chips? Now THAT was tasty.

Ah ha, yeah Flying pig always seems to have Velvet Glove on tap.

I did not try the rum soaked version, I did have a chocolate one I think. I don't remember, it has been months since I had time to go to the brewery in person.
  • 01-18-2013
    guitarmark
    1 Attachment(s)
    Me likey.
  • 02-14-2013
    LabGuy64
    I like Stone and Dogfish head as breweries. I really don't have a "favorite" beer.
  • 02-14-2013
    LabGuy64
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowPokePete View Post
    Brooklyn black chocolate stout.

SPP

Excellent beer. I like to homebrew a clone of this one.
  • 02-14-2013
    Hairic
    well im sheltered Im a big fan of that budlight platnium thats out now.... Really i just need more post so i can create my own thread.
  • 02-14-2013
    millertm
    Stone Ruination IPA, some local IPA's "Hybrid, Wet Mtn, Elevated" all local NM. Daily drinker is SN Torpedo Extra IPA.
  • 02-14-2013
    Jason R
    Lakeside Bridge Burner is great! It's a brewery in Milwaukee
  • 02-14-2013
    3vil
    My favorite pro beer is Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. My favorite that I brew myself is a Spruce Red Ale.