rr
    I don't do PC

Victory Dark Intrigue

Had one of these last night, mmmmmmm

It's their Storm King stout aged in bourbon barrels, 750ml bottle, pricey but worth it!

Paper Mill Aleworks
    It's great stuff.
    Went to the release a while back, and grabbed a case.
    Not sure what you're paying, but it's about $14/bottle around here, which isn't too bad.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

mtbr member
    The Storm King stout is good I can only imagine if they bourbon barrel aged it, would make it even better. The golden monkey is one of the first craft beers i had. It knocked me on my ass, and i loved it.Will have to try to find some of these bad boys
    A person who never made a mistake,
    never tried anything new..... Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    I'm a victory fan. I haven't tried this one yet though. Adding it to the list
    Ride Bikes
    Drink Beer

Beer Please!
    I just had a glass of regular storm king on Saturday at a great craft beer pub in downtown Long Beach called "Congregation Ale House". I bet the oak would do wonders to mellow the beer out a bit.
    telling me to stay out of a former bombing range next to a dump while you build huge houses next to it? Screw you.-sandmangts

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Klurejr View Post
    I just had a glass of regular storm king on Saturday at a great craft beer pub in downtown Long Beach called "Congregation Ale House". I bet the oak would do wonders to mellow the beer out a bit.
    Yeah the storm king is a bitter stout, usually prefer something a little smoother unless I'm in the mood for an IPA. The Dark intrigue still had that bite but with a nice bourbon finish to it, bet it would mellow out if you let the beer age for a year or so, might have to try that.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Do you guys/gals reside in the area? And if so where are you purchasing it?

I havent seen it at the Brewery or Wegmans, but I've been dieing to try it!

Paper Mill Aleworks
    Quote Originally Posted by theHoff View Post
    Do you guys/gals reside in the area? And if so where are you purchasing it?

I havent seen it at the Brewery or Wegmans, but I've been dieing to try it!
    I'm less than 30 minutes from the brewery, and got a case during the release, they sold out at the brewery that day.
    The Wegman's in Nazareth had some a few weeks back, but I am not sure anymore.

Where are you located?
    You can check Capone's in Norristown, Blue Dog in Chalfont/Lansdale, or maybe Ortino's North. Abe's in Bethlehem may have some still, or even Interstate Market/Deli in Easton.

Worst case, shoot me a PM...I have a few bottles left, and can help you out.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JFryauff View Post
    I'm less than 30 minutes from the brewery, and got a case during the release, they sold out at the brewery that day.
    The Wegman's in Nazareth had some a few weeks back, but I am not sure anymore.

Where are you located?
    You can check Capone's in Norristown, Blue Dog in Chalfont/Lansdale, or maybe Ortino's North. Abe's in Bethlehem may have some still, or even Interstate Market/Deli in Easton.

Worst case, shoot me a PM...I have a few bottles left, and can help you out.
    Im in West Chester. I'll keep an eye out and might make the trip to the Wegmans in Norristown. I wish the Wegmans in Downingtown or Malvern had it but I havent seen it yet!

Paper Mill Aleworks
    Quote Originally Posted by theHoff View Post
    Im in West Chester. I'll keep an eye out and might make the trip to the Wegmans in Norristown. I wish the Wegmans in Downingtown or Malvern had it but I havent seen it yet!
    I'd check Whole Foods KoP & Devon as well.