I <3 NM

U.S. beer sales have declined in recent years

The headline should read:

Americans drinking less **** beer thanks to its growing craft beer scene

Is America facing a beer crisis? - Yahoo Finance
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

NONDURO
    Yes, you highlighted the word that the editors failed to include in order to make the article title correct. I saw that one when logging out of my Yahoo mail earlier and couldn’t believe my eyes… but then the photo showed stacked cases of Buttweiper Light.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

a dad
    Jan 2004
    poor AB losing customers, wow, i would never have guessed that when america started making good beer, Busweiser would suffer. poor, poor AB
    BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    It's a great time to be a beer drinker with so many craft beers out. I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I go to the liquor store.

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

mtbr member
    It's about time too! I don't know why people drink some of the swill that they do.

Budweiser/Anheiser-Busch might be doing better if they'd stop canning the clydesdale piss and pawning it off as beer.

Dig their commercials though.

mtbr member
    Is it really a crisis when they are selling the exact same amount for the last three years? A hundred thousand less cases, and it's expected to rise by 4% over the next 5. I guess that means the CEO will not get his yearly raise unless he lays off 10k workers. What a weird article.
    I'm sick of all the Irish stereotypes, as soon as I finish this beer I"m punching someone

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Good to see the big guys falling and the craft brew rising!

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    But their Super Bowl ads are so much better!!! I'd like to see Stone come out with a SB ad as good as the one with the horse and puppy

mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    When I paddle to the back of a pristine local estuary to fly fish the tidal creeks for Coastal Cutthroat Trout, I usually find a couple of Coors Lite cans that a certain local worm-and-bobber fisherman left behind.
    On another tidal creek that flows into a different estuary, I find Bud Lite cans that a certain scumbag poacher left behind.
    I never seem to find any empty micro-brew bottles littering these pristine places. Just those low-rent empty pisswater cans.

Hmmmmm.

I have cut back on my alcohol consumption, but I enjoy a micro brew now and then.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolarbear View Post
    But their Super Bowl ads are so much better!!! I'd like to see Stone come out with a SB ad as good as the one with the horse and puppy
    They don't need an overpriced commercial to sell their beer. It speaks for itself. No craft brewery will ever reach their levels but the owner of Stone isn't doing too bad for himself either.