Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,075

    Tioga Sequoia Brews - Tasty New Find

    I like to try interesting looking local brews when I travel. I was up in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks last week and spotted several varieties of beer and ale from Tioga Sequoia Brewing of Fresno.

    Tioga-Sequoia Brewery

    I tried the American Pale Ale and the IPA. Good stuff, both of them!

  2. #2
    Hi.
    Reputation: jtmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan View Post
    I like to try interesting looking local brews when I travel. I was up in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks last week and spotted several varieties of beer and ale from Tioga Sequoia Brewing of Fresno.

    Tioga-Sequoia Brewery

    I tried the American Pale Ale and the IPA. Good stuff, both of them!
    You were close to Kern River Brew Co in Kernville. Have you tried their stuff? Excellent.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,075
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmartino View Post
    You were close to Kern River Brew Co in Kernville. Have you tried their stuff? Excellent.
    I've heard they are good, but didn't see any of their products. Good to know, though.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7
    I believe that T/S is small enough still to be only "Local". I,m originally from Fresno and when I go home, I get a growler. Good stuff

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,075
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbSOB View Post
    I believe that T/S is small enough still to be only "Local". I,m originally from Fresno and when I go home, I get a growler. Good stuff
    Looking at the distribution map on their website, it doesn't look like they are available outside the central valley.

Similar Threads

  1. Intro and a tasty vintage MTB informational treat
    By bloud in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 06:15 AM
  2. Dang, that Racer 5 is tasty
    By zorg in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. Review of Ballast Point Sculpin IPA! Pretty Tasty!
    By budman610 in forum Beer Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 07:34 PM
  4. Burritos/tasty lunch in Soquel?
    By rho in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 10:18 AM
  5. this is tasty..
    By colker1 in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •