mtbr member

Suffering From "Brew Balls" in North Dakota...

Hey guys,

Has anyone ever had beer from North Dakota before? Yeah, for the longest time I couldn't find any either...But I finally found some in Bismarck, and
    IT WAS INCREDIBLE.

For anyone who doesn't know me, I'm comedian with a column at SeriousEats which documents my attempt to drink a beer in every state. This week I tasted stuff from Laughing Sun Brewery:

On the Beer Trail: Incredible Beer from...North Dakota? | Serious Eats: Drinks

Let me know what you think of the post -- and of the beer! I'm wondering if any of y'all have tried any other North Dakota brews before...

-Ethan

NONDURO
    Do you actually ride a bicycle? I drink beer and ride bicycles… and I’ve frequented Serious Eats many times since around 2007 or so. If you don’t already ride bikes then you should go down to your local sketchy Craigslist meetup and buy that full-suspension cabron fibré bike with the serial numbers filed off. Credibility is everything on MTBR.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Haha, yeah man. I have a Giant Via2 cruiser, which i bought new. My last bike (a 70s Schwinn cruiser) was plucked off Craiglist and gave me nothing but problems. A real beaut, but a total pain in the ass.

I do not, however, drink beer WHILE riding my bike. In NYC, that would be a disaster....

Hi.
    I understand the need to get some traffic on your blog, but c'mon man, at least get a mountain bike! This is MTBR!

Otherwise, your message may be misconstrued as advertising/spam, which is against the forum guidelines.

mtbr member
    Don't worry, I do own a mountain bike as well -- got me a Diamondback 2013 Recoil Pro 29er Full Suspension (29-Inch Wheels), but it's in Connecticut at my parents' place. New York City ain't the place for a killer like that....

mtbr member
    Haven't sampled any ND beer but I have discovered the ultimate beer snack food, Dots prezzels. I was pretty skeptical of this stuff, having tried the horrendous local sunflower seeds, but these things are amazing. And I'm not even a prezzel guy.