Paid a visit to a new (to me) homebrew shop in Indianapolis

I needed to restock my supply of PBW so I could clean up prior to racking my peach ginger mead this weekend. Since I moved to Indianapolis recently, I was sure there had to be at least one homebrew shop around, so I did a little web search before heading out.

I wound up at Great Fermentations of Indiana and was duly impressed. Supplies for all kinds of brewing and lots of unique ingredients I haven't run across before. Much better selection than the old homebrew shop near me in Pittsburgh, PA, several years ago. Plus, they're right next door to Bier Brewery. The homebrew shop was definitely doing a stiff business today. They were pretty crowded.

I think I'm going to have to pay them a visit when I'm planning out my next mead recipe. There were a lot of tasty herbs and spices that I haven't run across before. Plus, they have good prices on honey in quantity, which is a bonus.

Paper Mill Aleworks
    Looks like a cool place, nice assortment of goods based on their website.

Bier looks like a fun Nano as well! They sure have quite the variety of rotating taps.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill