Thread: Midnight Sun M

mtbr member

Midnight Sun M

Anyone here ever have this, or better yet, still have a bottle of this?

I have had nearly almost every big rare barleywine you can think of, Alpine Great, Gratitude verticals, wooden hell multiple times, etc...... but M still eludes me.

Must, track ,down.

Paper Mill Aleworks
    Never had it, never even seen a bottle in person...good luck!
    If you do find one, prepare your wallet!
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

Paper Mill Aleworks
    Just checked all the usual spots, and found nothing for sale of trade.
    Saw you were following a thread on BA about it, and it seems the going trade is 25 bottles of BA 9000

It's one of those elusive beers, much like Wooden Hell was for a long time in my case.
    I'm sure it'll pop up at a tasting, or you'll stumble into a "right time, right moment" situation eventually.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

mtbr member
    There is a beer shop near me that has a large selection of Midnight Sun brews. I'll try to get over there this weekend to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits

Hi.
    The likelihood of any shop still having M in stock is just about 0.

Good luck with the search - hopefully you come across someone who doesn't know what they have and are willing to part with it for cheap.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmartino View Post
    The likelihood of any shop still having M in stock is just about 0.

Good luck with the search - hopefully you come across someone who doesn't know what they have and are willing to part with it for cheap.
    I know of a few people in Chicago who have them, the elite whale hunters that track down everything, i just need to get invited to one of their tastings, which could be harder then getting my own bottle. A few guys from my tasting group and I might throw down our biggest guns in an effort.

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand/of/Midas View Post
    I know of a few people in Chicago who have them, the elite whale hunters that track down everything, i just need to get invited to one of their tastings, which could be harder then getting my own bottle. A few guys from my tasting group and I might throw down our biggest guns in an effort.
    That's a good idea, especially if you have duplicates of your big guns or are willing to sacrifice them for the M. I know they're out there - just like that bottle of Dave that recently popped up FT. It's just a matter of payment .

Have you tried MOAS this year?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    There is a beer shop near me that has a large selection of Midnight Sun brews. I'll try to get over there this weekend to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is for serious whale hunters only Brewtality. Our kind is not welcome here.