Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Sounds like you all need to try some Cable Car IPA. Mmmmm!

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Figures that for my first post I'd find myself in the beer forum. Anyway, I don't like IPA and people give me crap for not being a beer drinker. Oh well, I'll just drink my sorrows away.

Go Speed Racer
    More Hops > Less Hops. Never had a too Hoppy beer! This one is excellent: Hop Juice | Left Coast Brewery (get mine at my local bevmo).

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Dogfish head 90 min ipa ftw!!!

Go Speed Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by golfwizzzzz View Post
    Dogfish head 90 min ipa ftw!!!
    That is a good one! So are Racer 5 and Stone IPA! Umm..... So many great ones to choose from!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Re: I love beer, I hate IPA !!!

Finally found a place that sells DFH 120 minute IPA. It is a great beer with a nice malt backbone. Bought two so I could cellar one.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Re: I love beer, I hate IPA !!!

Please drink weyerbacher double simcoe double ipa. It will change your life.
    There's something about those long grueling climbs that gets my front end all stiff... And I'm not talking about lockout...

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    I used to not be able to stand IPA but I have found that since I have started to actually drink them i have come to like them. Yes there are still some out there that I will not drink, but for the most part I have acquired a taste for them.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I think they are definately an acquired taste for many. Personally I love them but I get the worst hangovers. Also, lets keep in mind that there are sooooo many different styles of them and they are really all over the market the last couple of years as well. Most people would lump Bud, Miller Lite, Coors lite etc all into the same category of generic cheapo lagers but for me amongst those there I some I actually like a lot like Budweiser and others that I absolutely detest like coors lite even though the profile of those beers are quite similar. So it is possible that there is an ipa out there that you will like.

Imperial IPA's have really been taking over around me and the bitterness and strength of the beer can just be too much for many people.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I'm the same way, I love drinking all beers but IPAs are brutal to me!

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I love a hint of sweetness in ipas

Mtb Extraordinaire
    May 2006
    I am going to make a new thread about my discovery of Dogfish Head 90 IPA but please try this beer and let me know if you hate it or love it. I found this 2 weeks ago and cant stop drinking it .... it's great and that is coming from an IPA hater.

Go Speed Racer
    [QUOTE=gobriango;10173769]I am going to make a new thread about my discovery of Dogfish Head 90 IPA but please try this beer and let me know if you hate it or love it. I found this 2 weeks ago and cant stop drinking it .... it's great and that is coming from an IPA hater.[/QUOTE

One of my favorites! The 120 is good also...

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I used to have a friend who hated IPA's.
    Fortunately he came to his senses- although it took about 7 years.
    (tough going in Oregon! )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3