mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Hangar24 [video]

Got the chance to fly with Ben Cook, founder of Hangar24 to his place in Redlands, CA. Gave us a tour that is usually given to the public as well, which I got to film. Enjoy with a brew! I am a big fan of their Double IPA!

mtbr member
    Nicely done. Is this a part of a web series you do?

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Thanks Carl,

I'm hoping it does pull through for more in the future, but this was the first one I did specifically related. There has been a few others in the past with the same host with Nolet's Gin and Hennessy.

mtbr member
    What's the concept for the series? What are you shooting with just out of curiosity?

whatever she says gueuze.

good stuff

Hanger 24 is pretty much unknown to most but they do make some quality stuff for sure. I love their Barrel Roll series.....Pugachev Cobra, etc. Their Columbus IPA is pretty tasty also. I'm all about supporting the little man.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Mainly men's lifestyle, and all things we enjoy (as men).

All shot on Canon 5DMk2 with 24-105mm F4 lens. The beauty shots with shallow dof is with my personal 80s Nikon 50mm F1.4.

For web display, I think the camera works great.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    thanks!

Beer Please!
    Great video! Thanks for sharing, I would of liked to see more info about the Barrel Roll Series they do any any other specialty beers.
    telling me to stay out of a former bombing range next to a dump while you build huge houses next to it? Screw you.-sandmangts

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    If they ever ask us to come back, I'd love to do a piece specifically on the Barrel Roll alone. I was amazed I got to see it and how local he keeps everything. All within 5mins from the actual brewery, from the local farms to the distribution fridge.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I hope you didn't fly back to SMO after your tour. There may be a few feds on this site.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Not sure what that means, but we didn't fly back. Ben and his publicist planned in advanced for us to be driven back. Longest drive home ever, I think about 2hours mostly in traffic. I sat in the back and slept on two occasions. Best part of the ride back was waking up to have In-N-Out, then food coma and slept again.