mtbr member

Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka

Anybody try this stuff? My friends came up from Tennessee (spelling?) & brought a bottle of this. I was skeptical at first, but it tastes like great iced tea except it's vodka! Very smooth! I like to put it over ice with a splash of water (or lemonade) & add lemon juice. You want to talk about a great summertime drink!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    I hate flavored liquor of any sort, but this is the exception. This stuff is amazing, infact its to good IMO, you can drink, drink, drink and not taste the vodka, then next thing you know your out. But they make it on an island right next to by brothers house in Mt. Pleasant, SC and he's friends with the guys there. They are trying to distribute it to more states, but they didnt think it was going to be that big of a hit a they set up the distrillery kinda on the small side, so from he said they are adding on so they can bring it out of the couple states in the south.

I can stay liquor stores in Ga cant keep it on the shelf, its a big hit here.

mtbr member
    I just started recently noticing this stuff on more and more store shelves. Just thids week I noticed there was another brand of sweet-tea-vodka. So if the ideas is being copied, people must be buying it.

Twin Six METAL Team
    This stuff rocks!

Hoosier
    I buy the Burnett's (cheap) version. Just mix half and half with lemonade for a great drink.
    SS is like beer...its an acquired taste.

Bike Geek
    Mar 2005
    I have a buddy that lives in NC and he likes to use it to make sweet tea martini's. Sounds like great stuff.

Brew