I <3 NM

Comes in a 2-pack

Unless you get the Lance Armstrong packaging, then it's one:

Bull testicle beer to be sold nationwide later this month | Fox News
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Gotta say,

I was at this brewery a little less than a month ago. They have a fantastic milk stout...but this one....was kinda eh. Its definitely more of a "shock" factor than it is taste. If they charge more than $2 a bottle you are gettin' ripped. Really isn't very good.

PS: Don't read Fox News, they are a bunch of morons.

I <3 NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfan View Post
    Gotta say,

I was at this brewery a little less than a month ago. They have a fantastic milk stout...but this one....was kinda eh. Its definitely more of a "shock" factor than it is taste. If they charge more than $2 a bottle you are gettin' ripped. Really isn't very good.

PS: Don't read Fox News, they are a bunch of morons.
    No worse than cnnmsnbcabccbs

But yeah, their milk stout is good.
    "Someone must have put alcohol in my beer last night." ~ Mr. Richard Baty, Esq.

Hi.
    Lol, "making the ballsy move to offer it year round."

I assume this will be like all of the oyster stouts out there, which don't actually taste like oysters. And I think it's great FoxNews is taking an interest in craft beer, since most of their normal readers/viewers are the BMC type of crowd.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmartino View Post
    Lol, "making the ballsy move to offer it year round."

I assume this will be like all of the oyster stouts out there, which don't actually taste like oysters. And I think it's great FoxNews is taking an interest in craft beer, since most of their normal readers/viewers are the BMC type of crowd.
    So you would rather it actually tasted like balls? That's messed up man.

Having never tasted the product, I can see it selling very well in other states as a gag gift or novelty item. I doubt that many people would consume it on a regular basis but you never know.

Imagine if your buddy brought over a sixer, didn't tell anyone, and after everyone was done tasting and complimenting the wonderful aroma and flavor of the beer, he pulls out the "Y'all just drank balls!" Hilarious.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBNate View Post
    No worse than cnnmsnbcabccbs
    Gonna have to disagree, Fox News is undoubtedly one of the worst things to happen to America in the history of the country. No other source has been able to create such widespread misunderstanding and idiocy.

Back to beer though... yeah I'd hesitate before taking a sip, got to say. I would love to try the milk stout though.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostboyscout | www.beerscout.ca
    Knolly Chilcotin | Surly Long Haul Trucker

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolarbear View Post
    So you would rather it actually tasted like balls? That's messed up man.
    Hell yes man, I think the brewery should nut up and make it taste like a bull sunk his sac into my glass.