mtbr member
    Sep 2009

cigar city criterium

picked up a bomber at the brewery yesterday. super limited run. wheat ale with curacao peel. only 5%. seriously drinkable. wish i'd bought 2(or more). anyone in area, do yourself a favor. stop by the tasting room and grab one. hell, take the tour. for 5 bucks you get the tour, a glass to keep and(wait for it) a beer. tried a cubano expresso. goddamm good, but don't think i'd want more than one. dogfish was my go to,but now cigar city is right up there. aw jez, decisions decisions. as if life wasn't tough enough already

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Amazing beers there. Haven't had that one, but it sounds good.

Paper Mill Aleworks
    It's a very interesting looking brew...so interesting in fact, that you should probably go back and grab another...and one for me

Cigar City makes some really good stuff.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    whats u gut to trade?

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    gotta go back and find out if they have it unreefered. yesterday it was all cold. can't let it get warm. heard different opinions on that.

Paper Mill Aleworks
    Quote Originally Posted by powpig2002 View Post
    whats u gut to trade?
    I've got a few things
    If you're looking for anything specific, or have some styles in mind, shoot me a PM.
    We can work something out I'm sure.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill