Thread: Big Red's..

a dad
    Jan 2004

Big Red's..

Hey all,
    What are you favorited Imperial Red Ale's?

I have been enjoying them lately...

Oskar Blues G'Knight
    Wykoop ColoRojo
    Port Shark Attack..(when I can find it)

What are you drinking?
    BBZ

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

Beer Please!
    Road Rash Red (my homebrew attempt at copying the Homebrew Mart Homework Series #1)

One of the best Reds I have ever had though was the Tocobaga from Cigar City. great beer!
    telling me to stay out of a former bombing range next to a dump while you build huge houses next to it? Screw you.-sandmangts

mtbr member
    Oskar Blues G'Knight is hard to beat. That stuff is awesome.
    But am I not correct to say that not all Imperial Reds are red IPA's which is what they call G'Knight.

Hop Head Red from Green Flash is really good too.

Had an Imperial Red from Bridgeport recently which was pretty good. I don't always like Bridgeport brews, but if you find a good one, they are usually a good value.

a dad
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by smilinsteve View Post
    Oskar Blues G'Knight is hard to beat. That stuff is awesome.
    But am I not correct to say that not all Imperial Reds are red IPA's which is what they call G'Knight.

Hop Head Red from Green Flash is really good too.

Had an Imperial Red from Bridgeport recently which was pretty good. I don't always like Bridgeport brews, but if you find a good one, they are usually a good value.
    Brigdeport Kingpin, a pretty good one..
    BBZ

a dad
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Klurejr View Post
    Road Rash Red (my homebrew attempt at copying the Homebrew Mart Homework Series #1)

One of the best Reds I have ever had though was the Tocobaga from Cigar City. great beer!
    We don't get Cigar City here in Denver unfortunately.. Their Jai Alai IPA is one of the best I have had and wish we could get it..
    BBZ

a dad
    Jan 2004
    anyone try the Lagunitas Lucky 13?
    BBZ