Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    tl1
    Bicyclist
    Quote Originally Posted by kjlued View Post
    That last part about you shutting up is the first sensible thing you have said.

You should do that.
    And I would say the exact same to you.

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by tl1 View Post
    The day I need approval from some of the noisy defensive louts around here is the day I fly to the moon on unicorn back.
    The creature in your picture isn't a unicorn. There you go again, finding random sh*t on the internet and pretending to know what it means.

Kidding, relax. You know what I'd really appreciate? I'd appreciate you creating some threads about the beers you like to drink, which seem to include Bell's. Maybe a picture or two, and a description? Since we don't get Bell's distro out here, it would be cool to see some action. Or anything else local to you.

Maybe post about a time when you rode your bike and had a beer afterwards. Or worked on your bike and had a beer. Something of value to this forum other than warning everyone of the health risks of too much beer.

Just a suggestion. Or, you could keep your word, and just "shut up."

tl1
    Bicyclist
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmartino View Post
    Just a suggestion. Or, you could keep your word, and just "shut up."
    If only you would do the same but how could you be a snooty, continually condescending, self-appointed beer "expert" and all around know-it-all then?

tl1
    Bicyclist
    Interesting but as far as health discussion goes the discussion in this thread was testosterone and peripherally cancer and other negative effects of too much alcohol consumption not general mortality or other disease. Try to focus.
    BTW, I can identify at least 9 items on that list are either strongly related to or correlated with alcohol use.
    Last edited by tl1; 12-12-2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: spelling

tl1
    Bicyclist
    The creature in your picture isn't a unicorn. There you go again, finding random sh*t on the internet and pretending to know what it means.
    I guess you missed the fact that it was under continuing construction and design, like some of the denial mechanisms around here.

tl1
    Bicyclist
    Let me get this straight so there is no confusion.

Drinking BEYOND SAFE levels is harmful?

Are you sure?

That is correct. I know it is slow to sink in for some here but give it a go eh? That way I don't need to repeat.

Hi.
    I guess you missed the fact that it was under continuing construction and design, like some of the denial mechanisms around here.
    It's a pegasus, not a unicorn. Here's the difference:

tl1
    Bicyclist
    It's a pegasus, not a unicorn. Here's the difference:

Maybe your extensive formal education didn't prepare you for the idea that mythical creatures are evolving species under the influence of ongoing imaginary genetic design.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beer and your manhood-winged_unicorn.jpg  

Rogue Exterminator
    Under construction or not, it doesn't matter if a unicorn could have wings as the construction blueprints are still missing the one valuable thing that makes a unicorn a unicorn.

Let's see if you are smart enough to figure what that is on your own.

I highly doubt it and bet you will still come back with another lame argument.

Rogue Exterminator
    That last part about you shutting up is the first sensible thing you have said.

You should do that.
    And I would say the exact same to you.
    I am glad to see we both agree that you should shut up.

So why are you not doing it?

Now run along, the beer forum is for adults which you are obviously not.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    If you have ever been involved in any kind of substance abuse recovery situation as a concerned friend, family member or employer I think you would recognize the kind of ridiculous and vitriolic character assassination attempts made around here and how valid they are.
    WTF - talk about a change of subject. Inject some completely unrelated topic into the conversation. Don't assume you know my situation - you don't know me.

Your logic again is so flawed it is beyond pale.. I may have recovering people in my life.

Stop whining. You brought this on yourself. There is no character assassination here. To have character assasinated, you must have character to assasinate.

Really - what is it you expect? You say stuff like if you don't like what you read, don't click. Why is it that you can't take your own advice. I really am having fun now.
    Last edited by debaucherous; 12-13-2012 at 02:14 PM.
    I was gonna stop by and see you, but the Jehovas witnesses came by. When they left I started drinking. Voicemail from Paul

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Interesting but as far as health discussion goes the discussion in this thread was testosterone and peripherally cancer and other negative effects of too much alcohol consumption not general mortality or other disease. Try to focus.
    This is rich... Pick a topic and stick with it.
    I was gonna stop by and see you, but the Jehovas witnesses came by. When they left I started drinking. Voicemail from Paul

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Maybe your extensive formal education didn't prepare you for the idea that mythical creatures are evolving species under the influence of ongoing imaginary genetic design.
    Tl1 - If we all agree too much beer is bad and promise to stop posting and let you have the last word in this thread - will you promise to stop posting about any real or imagined health risk of beer in the beer forum?

Cause you seem to really need to have the last word - you've convinced nobody to change a habit and alienated people so that they are less willing to listen to reason.

Trail Prospector
    tl1,
    Focus on this; your input is unwanted, and my earlier analogy is directly applicable to a know-it-all like you.
    "While considered bad form to fart in church, it's far less acceptable to stand up on the pew to point out who let rip."

Standing up to tell the congregation that you know for a fact that the fart really was a shart isn't either helpful or welcome.

.... Again, please, quit kicking us in the teeth. [/QUOTE]
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

Beer Me!
    TL1 has achieved PRO-TROLL status.

My Bike: FORM Cycles Titanium Prevail 29er

"Any wheel size is better than sitting at a computer all day." -Myself

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerdonian View Post
    TL1 has achieved PRO-TROLL status.
    Truth. Pro-trolls ride unicorns, son.

Rogue Exterminator
    What do unicorns, tl1's beer facts and the two sh!ts I give about tl1's opinion all have in common?

All 3 are mythical.

tl1
    Bicyclist
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    tl1,
    Focus on this; your input is unwanted, and my earlier analogy is directly applicable to a know-it-all like you.
    "While considered bad form to fart in church, it's far less acceptable to stand up on the pew to point out who let rip."

Standing up to tell the congregation that you know for a fact that the fart really was a shart isn't either helpful or welcome.

.... Again, please, quit kicking us in the teeth.
    [/QUOTE]

I rate your posts 0.2. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go though life son.

tl1
    Bicyclist
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewtality View Post
    Why has the Beer Forum turned into the anti-beer forum?
    It could be that the build up of estrogens is just making you more sensitive and well...inappropriately feminized for you to perceive things that way.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    It could be that the build up of estrogens is just making you more sensitive and well...inappropriately feminized for you to perceive things that way.
    The tl1 doth protest too much.

Rogue Exterminator
    Wow, you lost so badly that you have to dig in the archives of this thread and at post #145 go all the way back week and quote post #3 and try insult him.
    I can only guess you are digging that far back in hopes that the poster will not notice and therefore will not reply and in your feeble little mind give you some sort of win.

Actually I am mostly surprised that you have still kept arguing losing all chance to hang on to even a remote little shred of dignity.

Cow Clicker
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.

Sup
    What is the most important information I should know about tl 1?
    tl 1 can transfer from your body to others. This can happen if other people come into contact with the area where the tl1 was applied.
    Signs of puberty that are not expected (for example, pubic hair) have happened in young children who were accidentally exposed to testosterone through skin to skin contact with men using topical testosterone products like tl1.
    Women and children should avoid contact with the unwashed or unclothed area where tl 1 has been applied. If a woman or child makes contact with the application area, the contact area on the woman or child should be washed well with soap and water right away.
    To lower the risk of transfer of tl 1 from your body to others, you should follow these important instructions:
    Apply tl 1 only to your armpits.
    Wash your hands right away with soap and water after applying tl 1.
    After the solution has dried, cover the application area with clothing. Keep the area covered until you have washed the application area well or have showered.
    If you expect another person to have direct skin-to-skin contact with your armpits, first wash the application area well with soap and water.
    Stop using tl 1 and call your healthcare provider right away if you see any signs and symptoms in a child or a woman that may have occurred through accidental exposure to tl 1:
    Signs and symptoms in children may include:
    enlarged penis or clitoris early development of pubic hair increased erections or sex drive aggressive behavior
    Signs and symptoms in women may include: changes in body hair
    a large increase in acne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beer and your manhood-testosterone-marketin_brow_t670.jpg  

Last edited by Burnt-Orange; 12-14-2012 at 10:30 PM.
    I am slow therefore I am

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6