Thread: Beer Geeks TV

Beer Please!

Beer Geeks TV

Anyone heard about this show?

Home - BeerGeeks.TV

They were filming an episode at Lost Abbey last night and tonight. I went with some friends last night to see some of the filming and enjoy some of the more rare beers Lost Abbey Offers on Tap for the occasion.

They interviewed people, and the filming ended up going pretty late, My buddy who runs a beer tour business was requested by one of the owners of Lost Abbey to be there for a segment, and that segment turned out to be the last shot of the night.

I am curious to see how well produced this show ends up being. The host guy was pretty nice, we spoke to him for just a few min between his takes.

Some of the beer on tap that I had were the Cuvee de Tomme, Bourbon Barrel Aged Angels Share and Framboise De Amorosa. All of which were fantastic, the Cuvee de Tomme was especially good and I went back for a second glass of that.

Also I had a pint of Hot Rocks which incidentally they are brewing today and the film crew is going to catch that process for the show.

And I did actually take one picture while there, a sampler of the new Board Meeting Coffee Brown, which was fantastic.
    telling me to stay out of a former bombing range next to a dump while you build huge houses next to it? Screw you.-sandmangts

Beer whisperer
    It's a new show, being produced by the people who do "Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives". They have been filming at a few local breweries, episodes are supposed to start airing late summer.

Beer Please!
    Do you know what other breweries they have filmed at so far? I heard the guys mentioning a trip to or from Anahiem, so that makes me think they might have gone to the bruery.
    telling me to stay out of a former bombing range next to a dump while you build huge houses next to it? Screw you.-sandmangts

Paper Mill Aleworks
    Quote Originally Posted by Klurejr View Post
    Do you know what other breweries they have filmed at so far? I heard the guys mentioning a trip to or from Anahiem, so that makes me think they might have gone to the bruery.
    Not much info about the show yet, hope it's good though.
    I think they may have done something with Stone already, not sure about The Bruery though.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill