Thread: Beer Blogs

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Beer Blogs

I did a quick scan and couldn't find anything in recent months on this, perhaps I missed it though.

Anyway I jumped on the tumblr bandwagon this morning because I wanted an easy way to catalog my beer experiences - plus I've been taking pictures of my beers for a little while and had no previous use for them.

I've got more catching up to do but I think it's off to a pretty good start. I'm not much of a connoisseur, but getting better.

Here it is: Jason Loves Beer. and Scotch.

Because I don't want this to just be me trying to get you all to check out my blog, what blogs or beer sites do you frequent?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostboyscout | www.beerscout.ca
    Knolly Chilcotin | Surly Long Haul Trucker

Paper Mill Aleworks
    Very good read so far, nice work!
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Winston Churchill

Beer Please!
    forums.mtbr.com/beer-forum is the only beer blog I frequent. :-)
    Ride Bikes, Drink Craft Beer, Repeat.

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=LostBoyScout;10261189]I did a quick scan and couldn't find anything in recent months on this, perhaps I missed it though.[QUOTE]

Nice site you have there!!!

I too am a lover of beer and did a blog that ended in 2011 that had me trying a unique beer a day for 365 days. I was able to complete it...

Give it a look if you like, 365 days of beer | My attempt to drink a different beer everyday for a year.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    That's amazing! I've got the tab open for more reading, she's a long one. As much as I love beer it would be tough to not miss a day due to travel, being sick, whatnot.. good work
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostboyscout | www.beerscout.ca
    Knolly Chilcotin | Surly Long Haul Trucker

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by LostBoyScout View Post
    That's amazing! I've got the tab open for more reading, she's a long one. As much as I love beer it would be tough to not miss a day due to travel, being sick, whatnot.. good work
    Thanks!!!

It was a tough job...but someone has to do it!!!

It took quite a bit of planning, especially when it came to travelling. I always had to have my laptop (along with some type of internet connection) & my camera with me. My wife thankfully was very supportive during those times.

The sick thing was rough, I was only sick a few times during the year (mostly colds). I drank my beer those days but didn't really review them at all since I really couldn't taste or smell much. That only happen 10 times during the year.

I got to try some exceptional beers during that time and a few stinkers also!!!

Cheers!!!

mtbr member
    Nice beer blog, I like the layout. Tumblr makes things pretty easy. Looking forward to reading!
    I have a beer section in my blog in the signature, check it out if you'd like.