mtbr member
    Jul 2014

Anyone try Sierra Nevada's Beer Camp Collaboration 12 pack?

This is their partnership with 12 great nationwide breweries like Russian River, Ballast Point, Nikasi, Oskar Blues, etc. Overall, I thought they were all pretty good. Standouts being Tater Ridge by Asheville and the Ballast Point IPA. I haven't yet cracked the Belgian by RRB. Cheers

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    I had the "Invitation" beer that they sent out. It was nice, pretty light if I remember correctly. I just saw yesterday that they'll have a 12 pack with one of each collaboration beer in it. Some pretty big names in there. Don't know how widely it'll be distributed or where you'll be able to get them.

mtbr member
    Jan 2010
    I picked this up in North Texas. Several stores carry it, but in extremely limited supply, and the first store I tried sold out day 1, before I showed up.

The Russian River Belgian Blonde was good, but not what I hoped for. I was expecting a big RRB DIPA, or something over the top. All are good and unique, and my favorites so far are Cigar City Yonder Bock and Myron's Walk. I'm saving the Ballast, Bells and 3 Floyds for last.

It's great that Sierra Nevada made this, so more folks get to try these popular brewers. We cant get a lot of these brewers, due to silly Texas law. Someone besides me should start a petition!

mtbr member

Anyone try Sierra Nevada's Beer Camp Collaboration 12 pack?

Picked mine up yesterday.....my wife found it and had 3 before I found her hiding in the closet....lol. But seriously Very good! I really enjoyed the the Oskar Blues collab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweat is just fat crying.
    We've got a sh!tton of then at our local Safeway. But $25 for a 12er? No thanks.
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member
    Its worth grabbing at least one. All the beers are awesome. My only disappointment was the hoppy pils brewed with Firestone Walker. Good enough that I picked up 3 more 12 packs

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Are we putting air in the tires today?

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    The case i got was tainted, not cool at $25. Every beer had the same "off" flavor. I think it got left out in the sun for a day..... such a bummer. Hard to go back to the same store and buy another, even though i'm sure they aren't to blame.

whatever she says gueuze.
    Just curious to know how much involvement these other breweries had in making these beers. How much are these other breweries actually contributing to Sierra Nevada or is it just marketing? Beer geeks will run out and buy cases because they think they're having something from Cigar City that they normally can't get. I bought a Stone collaboration with Wil Wheaton and Aisha Tyler awhile back. Now I know Wil is a homebrewer but what did Aisha Tyler contribute to the beer to warrant her name being stamped on it? Just my skeptical opinion and rant, that's all.