ONE WORD: GRAVITY

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! 12 Pack Assorted Colorado Beer All Cans

A few weekends ago my buddies brought a 12'er of all microbrews from different breweries in Colorado, all in CANS, to a race at SolVista.....

such a great idea and delicious assortment. But now I cant seem to find that damm 12 pack anywhere.

Anybody know where to find it or seen it around?!

Cheers

I'm a unitard!
    Haven't seen or heard of one from different breweries. Ska does have one that has 4 each of True Blonde, ESB, and Modus Hoperandi.

ONE WORD: GRAVITY
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbfool
    Haven't seen or heard of one from different breweries. Ska does have one that has 4 each of True Blonde, ESB, and Modus Hoperandi.

Yeah it was awesome. It had 2 from Ska, 2 from Oskar Blues, 2 from New Belgium, 2 from Boulder Brewing, 2 from Great Divide, and 2 from one other brewery that I forget at the time being.

Pretty much the greatest assortment ever.

The Dude abides
    Quote Originally Posted by nhltfour
    A few weekends ago my buddies brought a 12'er of all microbrews from different breweries in Colorado, all in CANS, to a race at SolVista.....

such a great idea and delicious assortment. But now I cant seem to find that damm 12 pack anywhere.

Anybody know where to find it or seen it around?!

Cheers
    I know exactly what you're talking about. I picked up one of those 12packs about 3 weeks ago from the liquor mart in Boulder. http://www.liquormart.com/
    Was the first and only time I had ever seen it.
    "Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain."

mtbr member
    I've seen the oskar blues and Ska assortment of course. And I know fat tire comes in cans now. Breckenridge avalanche can be had in a can too, as can Railyard from Wycoop brewery downtown.
    I haven't seen anything from Boulder brew or Great Divide in a Can, but I'd like to!
    I don't know why exactly, but I enjoy drinking out of a can more than a bottle.

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by smilinsteve
    I've seen the oskar blues and Ska assortment of course. And I know fat tire comes in cans now. Breckenridge avalanche can be had in a can too, as can Railyard from Wycoop brewery downtown.
    I haven't seen anything from Boulder brew or Great Divide in a Can, but I'd like to!
    I don't know why exactly, but I enjoy drinking out of a can more than a bottle.
    I'm a fan of the CO canned beer, especially since it's always around and easy to find (I'm in Fort Collins)

What I've had in cans (Made in CO beers)

New Belgium Cans:
    Fat Tire
    Ranger IPA
    Mighty Arrow (now a seasonal)
    Sunshine Wheat

Upslope:
    IPA
    Pale Ale

Oskar Blues (all, only cans)
    Dales PA
    Gubna IPA
    Gordon
    Ten Fidy Imperial Stout (awesome)
    Old Chub
    Yella Pils (awesome post lawn mow or pool side beer)

SKA Brewing:
    Modus Hoperandi I.P.A
    ESB
    True Blonde (Awesome canned beer)
    Euphoria P.A.

Avery Brewing is on the way too with 4 canned beers in CO...Ellie's Brown ale is one of my go-to 6 packs (bottles) so I can't wait.
    http://www.craftcans.com/avery-brewi...nd-taste-great
    Niner Bikes employee. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Niner-...3652275?ref=ts
    Front Range Forum Moderator

mtbr member
    All I can say is that it would suck playing various drinking games with Ten Fidy Imperial Stout...it's pretty strong stuff!
    Ski Good or Eat Wood

mtbr member
    Oh...C'uers Lite!
    Gotta stay hydrated!
    Ski Good or Eat Wood

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 2melow
    I'm a fan of the CO canned beer, especially since it's always around and easy to find (I'm in Fort Collins)
    I'm in Fort Collins, too, and somewhat interested in the Niner operations manager opportunity, but not to the extent of leaving Fort Collins. If they can have one Fort Fun employee, why not two?

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Pug Ryan's has a few beers in cans as well. I know they are canning their wheat and their pilsner.