mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Wildcard, fork opinions

So, in an attempt to lose some weight on my WC I may be looking at changing forks.

Currently it has a zoke 66 rc3 on it, I've got a friend who is getting a x-fusion vengeance coil (coming off of a spesh enduro evo) that he's thinking about negotiating a trade for.

Would the x-fusion be a better fork for my bike? I like the idea of lowering it to 140 to trail ride most of the time and up to 170 for when I need the extra cush.

Anyone have enough experience with x-fusion to tell me about longevity? I know the zokes last forever and require minimum maintenance, and I wonder if the x-fusion will do the same.
    Just another redneck with a bike

Hard funkinī Kraut
    I canīt give a quote according the Venegance, sorry, but having a traveladjustable Fork for the Wildcard is a great idea

mtbr member
    x fusion has good reviews. all aluminum parts in the damper. lighter than the zoke for sure. travel adjust would be nice on the wildcard. it's a great bike. i miss mine

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    I run a Vengeance fork (have done for about 2 years now) and love it, I highly recommend them.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

mtbr member
    I'm running a vengeance and vector air on my rune. The vengeance is a lot beefier than the Lyrik I had before and it rides pretty damn Nice for an air fork.