Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 351 to 400 of 452
  1. #351
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by wilks View Post
    You are tweener in my book. Large with a 70 mm stem or XL with a 50mm
    I am 6#3" with 36" inseam, and all over the large with 40mm stem, probably... I think XL makes sense for 6#5" and above, certainly not for 6#2" guys...

  2. #352
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wilks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,023
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmX View Post
    I am 6#3" with 36" inseam, and all over the large with 40mm stem, probably... I think XL makes sense for 6#5" and above, certainly not for 6#2" guys...
    It seems you like small fittingbbikes. How much seat post is sticking out when you are climbing a fire road? A 24" ETT is typically about right for a six footer.

  3. #353
    G_g
    G_g is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Just another opinion, or more like experience.

    I am 179 cm (somewhere near 6ft in your book), and I have a Large Rune V1, and I have been using 40mm stem. I have tried a Med Rune V1, set up for my height (owner is my size), and it used a 70mm stem in the end, as it started with a 90mm stem.
    I found I like the bigger bike with smaller stem a lot more.

    I'll get a Prime, but this time I'll go for a Medium. (prime medium is bigger than rune v1 med), and hopefully a 50 or 60mm stem at max will be good. I don't like being on too small of a bike and then using a gigantic stem. I try to go for the bigger frame size.

    At your size, L would be a solid choice, and if needed use a 35mm or 40mm stem (take in account the V2 sizes are bigger than V1)

  4. #354
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wilks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,023
    I didn't check the reach #s but the Effective top tube on the large is 24" on V1 and V2.

  5. #355
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    590
    yes, but the reach is what counts after all (ETT is influenced by seattubeangle) and my Large Rune V1 is actually quite small for someone in the 6#2-3" area... I ride mine with 70mm stem... but the new V2 is much longer, although the ETT does not tell...

  6. #356
    Cannonball!
    Reputation: coiler-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by builttoride View Post
    Black frames are ano
    Blue frames are paint/powder coat?

  7. #357
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Powder coated.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

  8. #358
    _va
    _va is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: _va's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    37
    Hello!

    I owned a Banshee Rune forum.dirt.ru/showthread.php?p=2234044 (theme on local forum about bike) and bought it in BikeTech
    I'm having problems with the suspension - Lower Link. Sleeves that
    were bundled with the frame I used after the first occurrence play and
    now I do not have the repair kit and the suspension re-play. In
    BikeTech spare no sleeves! You do not have any upgradkit to
    translate suspension for Bearing? My frame number P11490382 and I am
    the first and only owner. You can help me in any way? Or can you think
    about the issues of the repair kit? I'm willing to pay for upgrade kit
    for lower link

    I talked with Russian diller! You don't answer their letters and they can tell nothing according to the upgrade program!


    How i can get upgrade kit for my rune?

  9. #359
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezKneez View Post
    yeah obviously.

    This was supposed to be 6'2'' in fact.
    I am same height as you (I have pretty long arms, but other promotions are normalish) and I'm comfortable on large with 60mm stem for all day riding.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

  10. #360
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jgusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmX View Post
    yes, but the reach is what counts after all (ETT is influenced by seattubeangle) and my Large Rune V1 is actually quite small for someone in the 6#2-3" area... I ride mine with 70mm stem... but the new V2 is much longer, although the ETT does not tell...
    Do you happen to know the reach lengths of a V1 and V2 for a large frame? I was thinking and hoping since the V2 has a much steeper seat tube angle to offeset the slacker HTA, that the reach would be a bit shorter as I am a "tweener" at 5'11" between a medium and large (23.8" ETT w/50 stem is about perfect for me).
    Ride On!

  11. #361
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by builttoride View Post
    I am same height as you (I have pretty long arms, but other promotions are normalish) and I'm comfortable on large with 60mm stem for all day riding.
    What do you suggest for someone who is 6ft with a 34 inch inseam.

  12. #362
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishtar View Post
    What do you suggest for someone who is 6ft with a 34 inch inseam.
    I'd suggest a large would be best fit most likely. But it is worth you doing some homwork and comparing geometry to that of a bike you currently feel comfortable on. Only you can make the final descison.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

  13. #363
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    I am comfortable on my large Rune but not sure if the new V2 will feel a bit larger or not.

  14. #364
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Comparing the old rune to new rune for same size id interesting. The Rune V2 has a more aggressive geometry, and by this I don't just mean slackr head angle. The whole geometry is desinged to bring you forward on the bike a bit more to attacke the trail and keep good weight on front tire. (similar concept to skiing really, if you commit and lean down the hill you gain control and can hold speed better).

    In sitting position both bikes will have a similar spacing from saddle to bars, due to the steeper seat angle (which also heps a lot when climbing) your whole body is shifted forwards a bit, and the reach is 38mm longer on the Rune V2. So when out of the saddle the new rune V2 will feel longer and more stable than the old one. If you like to throw your bike around a lot and enjoy having a flickable agile bike over one that is more aimed towards a comfortable position for log days in the saddle, then you may want to consider shifting down to a medium V2 frame if you are currently comfortavle on a large and already run a short stem.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

  15. #365
    _va
    _va is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: _va's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    37
    builttoride Can you help russian banshee rune owners with upgrade kits? forums.mtbr.com/9811020-post358.html how much it will be cost? Sorry for offtop

  16. #366
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Quote Originally Posted by _va View Post
    builttoride Can you help russian banshee rune owners with upgrade kits? forums.mtbr.com/9811020-post358.html how much it will be cost? Sorry for offtop
    Youll need to apply to your distributor (BIKETECH) for details on upgrade options in Russia. You can find their contact details in the distributor section of our website.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

  17. #367
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by builttoride View Post
    Comparing the old rune to new rune for same size id interesting. The Rune V2 has a more aggressive geometry, and by this I don't just mean slackr head angle. The whole geometry is desinged to bring you forward on the bike a bit more to attacke the trail and keep good weight on front tire. (similar concept to skiing really, if you commit and lean down the hill you gain control and can hold speed better).

    In sitting position both bikes will have a similar spacing from saddle to bars, due to the steeper seat angle (which also heps a lot when climbing) your whole body is shifted forwards a bit, and the reach is 38mm longer on the Rune V2. So when out of the saddle the new rune V2 will feel longer and more stable than the old one. If you like to throw your bike around a lot and enjoy having a flickable agile bike over one that is more aimed towards a comfortable position for log days in the saddle, then you may want to consider shifting down to a medium V2 frame if you are currently comfortavle on a large and already run a short stem.

    Thank you for the info. I run a 50mm stem right now and it feels about right so I guess i could runner a shorter stem or just try it out with a 50mm again.

  18. #368
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    590
    you do realize that the V2 has a 38mm longer reach? you cannot go shorter than 30mm stem so you would still have a 20mm longer bike... just saying that you should consider the smaller bike if you really think the length is perfect right now...

  19. #369
    _va
    _va is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: _va's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by builttoride View Post
    Youll need to apply to your distributor (BIKETECH) for details on upgrade options in Russia. You can find their contact details in the distributor section of our website.
    I know these people personally. They know nothing about your program and can't contact you - you don't answer their letters! You can tell at least that the upgrade program includes? What parts of a suspension bracket will change? Or all frame on the new will change?

  20. #370
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    590
    one thing I must say.

    I never had any question unanswered by banshee directly... why should they not want to reply to distributors mails? my suspicion is that the dealers/distributors who pretend to get no answere never sent a mail in the first place... sorry to say, but as a simple private costumer who always had good contact, with both keith and jay, I can hardly imagine any of those suspicions are true...

  21. #371
    _va
    _va is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: _va's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    37
    They sent letters. They and my letters are answered by 1 time in 2 weeks...

  22. #372
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jgusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by builttoride View Post
    Comparing the old rune to new rune for same size id interesting. The Rune V2 has a more aggressive geometry, and by this I don't just mean slackr head angle. The whole geometry is desinged to bring you forward on the bike a bit more to attacke the trail and keep good weight on front tire. (similar concept to skiing really, if you commit and lean down the hill you gain control and can hold speed better).

    In sitting position both bikes will have a similar spacing from saddle to bars, due to the steeper seat angle (which also heps a lot when climbing) your whole body is shifted forwards a bit, and the reach is 38mm longer on the Rune V2. So when out of the saddle the new rune V2 will feel longer and more stable than the old one. If you like to throw your bike around a lot and enjoy having a flickable agile bike over one that is more aimed towards a comfortable position for log days in the saddle, then you may want to consider shifting down to a medium V2 frame if you are currently comfortavle on a large and already run a short stem.
    Interesting and thanks for explanation of the sizing difference, Keith! But man, a 38mm (1.5") longer reach seems like a big change to me. Any general sizing recommendation for someone 5'11" w/shoes (5'10" without) with 32" pant inseam that rode V1.5 large w/45mm stem and saddle pushed all the way forward to max position (could easily ran a 35mm stem w/saddle back some). I am currently on a medium Yeti SB-66 (24.1" ETT) with 50mm stem, saddle max forward with similar fit and feel for climbing and descending. I don't like to run longer than 50mm stems, but a 18" seat tube is about the shortest I can comfortably go for the long climbs due to seatpost jacked to the moon and in the max position. I am just trying to put this together as my medium Yeti Sb-66 and large V1.5 Rune has almost identical geometry and fit with 160 fork. But, not sure how a large V2 would playout for me on the trail and afraid a medium will be a little too short as most 23" ETT and <18" AM/trail bikes are, but seems to like bikes with 16.5-17" reach tops.

    Thanks for any recommendations.
    Jon
    Ride On!

  23. #373
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jgusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmX View Post
    you do realize that the V2 has a 38mm longer reach? you cannot go shorter than 30mm stem so you would still have a 20mm longer bike... just saying that you should consider the smaller bike if you really think the length is perfect right now...
    That's what I am pondering and wrestling with as well, as I am of similar sizing to Mishstar. I still don't understand how a bike with same ETT and steeper STA = longer reach. I understand how a shorter head tube stack would stretch you out a bit more. I would think the steeper STA would bring you closer to the bars. I am now confused
    Ride On!

  24. #374
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by jgusta View Post
    That's what I am pondering and wrestling with as well, as I am of similar sizing to Mishstar. I still don't understand how a bike with same ETT and steeper STA = longer reach. I understand how a shorter head tube stack would stretch you out a bit more. I would think the steeper STA would bring you closer to the bars. I am now confused
    +1 for me on this.

  25. #375
    beater
    Reputation: evasive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,724
    Quote Originally Posted by jgusta View Post
    That's what I am pondering and wrestling with as well, as I am of similar sizing to Mishstar. I still don't understand how a bike with same ETT and steeper STA = longer reach. I understand how a shorter head tube stack would stretch you out a bit more. I would think the steeper STA would bring you closer to the bars. I am now confused
    If the ETT stays the same, the reach has to lengthen as the STA steepens because the head tube would have to move forward to keep the same ETT. Remember reach is the horizontal measurement from the BB to the top tube; it's not dependent on the STA.
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." - Dr. Peter Venkman

    Riding in Helena? Everything you need to know, right here.

  26. #376
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jgusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by evasive View Post
    If the ETT stays the same, the reach has to lengthen as the STA steepens because the head tube would have to move forward to keep the same ETT. Remember reach is the horizontal measurement from the BB to the top tube; it's not dependent on the STA.
    Makes sense now, thanks and why reach is always difficult for me to picture and comprehend how a bike is going to fit as it is an elusive point from above the BB, not the saddle. So if the ETT stays the same and one is still going to stick with a short stem and mostly ride hovering off of the saddle, is the fit going to feel much different than a bike with 1.5" shorter reach with same ETT? Ultimately the question is, if a large V1 Rune fit well w/45mm stem, is going to fit similar than V2 or do I need to size down to frame with much shorter ETT to compensate for vast reach differences between the two?
    Ride On!

  27. #377
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Quote Originally Posted by jgusta View Post
    Makes sense now, thanks and why reach is always difficult for me to picture and comprehend how a bike is going to fit as it is an elusive point from above the BB, not the saddle. So if the ETT stays the same and one is still going to stick with a short stem and mostly ride hovering off of the saddle, is the fit going to feel much different than a bike with 1.5" shorter reach with same ETT? Ultimately the question is, if a large V1 Rune fit well w/45mm stem, is going to fit similar than V2 or do I need to size down to frame with much shorter ETT to compensate for vast reach differences between the two?
    I think from what you are descirbing you will feel more comfortable on a medium Rune V2 since you say you spend mot the time out of the saddle. You could always place the saddle a bit further back in the rails to help get more room when in the saddle if you feel the need, and if that isn't enough you could go up to a 60mm stem, but I have a feeling that will not be necessary.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

  28. #378
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kalkhoffpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezKneez View Post
    what frame size do you recommend to a person who is 8'2'' tall with a 35'' inseam?
    Serious? 8´2"..??? Should be XXXXL...

  29. #379
    mtbr member
    Reputation: qbert2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,226
    Quote Originally Posted by kalkhoffpink View Post
    Serious? 8´2"..??? Should be XXXXL...
    and a 36er

  30. #380
    _va
    _va is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: _va's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by kalkhoffpink View Post
    Serious? 8´2"..??? Should be XXXXL...
    lolo ETT 800?))))

  31. #381
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Can someone on here who is smarter thren me please tell me what the reach is on my Large Wilson compared to the 441mm the Large Rune will have according to the Banshee website. I am comfortable on my Large Rune and Large wilson but with the Rune getting longer I will know if I am ok with that if the Wilson is already longer in the reach.

    These are the numbers:
    L ST SA SH TT CS WB BBH SOH HT
    cm in deg deg mm in mm in mm in mm in mm In mm in
    44.5 17.5 72.0 64.0 622 24.4 430 16.9 1203 47.3 355 13.9 740 29.1 120 4.7

    Actual chart of the numbers is located here.

    DEVINCI

  32. #382
    beater
    Reputation: evasive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,724
    When I've had to figure it out for my own comparisons I used this calculator:

    http://bikegeo.muha.cc/
    "Back off, man. I'm a scientist." - Dr. Peter Venkman

    Riding in Helena? Everything you need to know, right here.

  33. #383
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by evasive View Post
    When I've had to figure it out for my own comparisons I used this calculator:

    geometryCalc
    Thank you

  34. #384
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Kieth according to that calculator my Wilson which I find perfect is 432mm Reach. The new Rune in a large is 442mm and the medium is 417mm. The old Rune you mentioned was 32mm shorter in a Large so it was 410mm which makes the reach even shorter then the new mediums. However the Large Rune V2 has a shorter Wb and TT lenght then the Large Wilson .

    I re-checked my inseam and it is a 34 not 32 and I am 6 ft. I would be building the bike up with a 170 fork and the CCDB Air for the type of riding I like, which is rolls, drops, jumps and flowy. However I will have to lighten it up when I move to Ottawa from Victoria next year. So in the end it will become more of a xc bike.

    Given all of those factors and that I do not know of one on the Island to sit on to check out, what would you think I would fit on with your engineer based mind?

  35. #385
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    2 things that I forgot to add are my Stem on the Large is actually a 60mm ( just checked it) and my bar is a 685mm in the setup I am comfortabble with but I will be picking up a 711mm bar for the new bike and a new stem, Length based on what you recommend. Sorry about all the questions Kieth, I just want to make sure I order the right size and since I cannot sit on one I need to pick your brain!

    Oh and I earn my turns I won't be shuttling that is saved for the Wilson.
    Last edited by Mishtar; 10-25-2012 at 03:54 PM.

  36. #386
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jgusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishtar View Post
    Kieth according to that calculator my Wilson which I find perfect is 432mm Reach. The new Rune in a large is 442mm and the medium is 417mm. The old Rune you mentioned was 32mm shorter in a Large so it was 410mm which makes the reach even shorter then the new mediums. However the Large Rune V2 has a shorter Wb and TT lenght then the Large Wilson .

    I re-checked my inseam and it is a 34 not 32 and I am 6 ft. I would be building the bike up with a 170 fork and the CCDB Air for the type of riding I like, which is rolls, drops, jumps and flowy. However I will have to lighten it up when I move to Ottawa from Victoria next year. So in the end it will become more of a xc bike.

    Given all of those factors and that I do not know of one on the Island to sit on to check out, what would you think I would fit on with your engineer based mind?
    At 6'0 and 34" inseam, I would think a large is the way to go for you, especially if your DH bike is a large as well and you plan to do a lot of pedalling on it. Just slap on a 35-50 stem tops and move saddle forward if too long of a reach.

    From the sounds of it, the V2 large seems be ideal for 5'11-6'2" riders with longer torsos than legs. I still think a medium is going to be too short in height and length for me at 5'10-11" and 32" inseam (pants). I am still baffled as the bike I am riding now, medium Yeti SB-66 fits me pretty much ideal, if not on the long side with 160 fork and 24.3" ETT, 18" ST, 45.5" WB, 13.3-13.65" BB (dependent upon fork position 130 or 160) with 50mm stem and 780 bars/25mm rise with no spacers and internal headset. Not sure what the reach is on it, but imagine it is way less than 17.3" as a large V2 is.
    Ride On!

  37. #387
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishtar View Post
    2 things that I forgot to add are my Stem on the Large is actually a 60mm ( just checked it) and my bar is a 685mm in the setup I am comfortabble with but I will be picking up a 711mm bar for the new bike and a new stem, Length based on what you recommend. Sorry about all the questions Kieth, I just want to make sure I order the right size and since I cannot sit on one I need to pick your brain!

    Oh and I earn my turns I won't be shuttling that is saved for the Wilson.
    I think a Large frame with short stem (~40-50mm) would work well for you, but if you get a chance try to test ride one (or even just sit on one in a shop) before commiting.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

  38. #388
    mtbr member
    Reputation: kalkhoffpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    147
    Size is always very individual and difficult to advice.
    Personally I ride a Wildcard in L and a friend of mine, who is the same size than you in M. The M Wildcard is claimed for riders up to 6´1" (188cm). And the ETT is 587mm with 409mm REACH.
    That is very close to the new RUNE geo with ETT 584 and 417mm REACH. It really depends on what you plan to do with the bike. For trail ripping, DH rides, technical stuff etc. the shorter model will probably serve you better. For MUCH more XC rides you will like the L. But for XC rides, for example the Spitfire would be the better choice IMHO.

  39. #389
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    125
    My V2 wish is that I wish mine wasn't stuck in Paris. This is almost painful nnnng.


  40. #390
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Kieth, on page 6 of this thread there is a picture of 3 different colour frames. Are these the actual final versions? Just wondering if the graphics will be exactly like the pictures or if he blue may end up with white stripes vs the black?

  41. #391
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    Those are computer generated representations of the final designs, the exact shade of blue may vary slightly and the raw will look like Banshee raw always does, but the decal colours will be as they are there.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

  42. #392
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Thank you Kieth.

  43. #393
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Anyone know what lenght steerer tube will be needed to run a tapered or straight 1 1/8th steerer? I am looking at a used fork for now until what I want is available in feb.

  44. #394
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    410
    The geometry claims that S/M frames have 110mm headtube and L/XL 125mm. Typical stem has 40mm stack height ( some are lower, but 40mm is average ). Zero stack headset will take about 5mm. So you need minimum 125 + 40 + 5 -> 170mm of steerer. Plan for more if you want to use spacers.

  45. #395
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    410
    Thank you so much!

  46. #396
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishtar View Post
    Thank you so much!
    count 10mm for the zero stack headset, that is more realistic... I would be looking into around 180mm...

  47. #397
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    125
    Anyone know which front mechs are suitable for the V2 rune? Will any S3 mech work?

    Cheers

  48. #398
    mtbr member
    Reputation: amrayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Danshee View Post
    Anyone know which front mechs are suitable for the V2 rune? Will any S3 mech work?

    Cheers
    here is a thought for you:
    XX1 | SRAM

  49. #399
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Danshee View Post
    Anyone know which front mechs are suitable for the V2 rune? Will any S3 mech work?

    Cheers
    I would also want to ask this question

  50. #400
    Hard funkin´ Kraut
    Reputation: NoStyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    858
    Danshee and uzurpator, please read back one or two pages, because I have asked this question here a few days ago. Keith mentioned that all KS-Link-Bikes do have S3-Directmount-Standard and all SRAM DM-Frontderailleurs do work. Shimano XT does work too, but not the SLX. There will be a list to come when compability is fixed.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GPS wishlist
    By matt_brodie in forum GPS, HRM and Bike Computer
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:54 AM
  2. a wishlist for nino
    By peabody in forum Weight Weenies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 08:04 PM
  3. wishlist for HH frames for 05???
    By hammerheadbikes in forum Titus
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 12:25 PM
  4. Keystone Wishlist
    By ezweave in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 09:12 AM
  5. Keystone Wishlist
    By ezweave in forum Colorado - Front Range
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •