FM
    luxatio erecta

Peaches new Prime

I guess he liked it, since he was rolling around in the dirt laughing on the DH!

which reminded me of how much I like mine....Peaches new Prime-_dsc3454.jpgPeaches new Prime-_dsc3457.jpgPeaches new Prime-_dsc3466.jpg

3 of us now riding flourescant yellow bikes (not so much by choice). I think I'll do a repaint this winter.

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Action!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peaches new Prime-_dsc3498.jpg  

Peaches new Prime-_dsc3530.jpg  

Peaches new Prime-_dsc3563.jpg  

Peaches new Prime-_dsc3573.jpg  

Peaches new Prime-_dsc3609.jpg  

mtbr member
    Is that an XL? So Jealous.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Where are you guys riding?

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by gregmazo View Post
    Where are you guys riding?
    Tiger Mountain.. 5 new legal, MTB specific trails opened there in the last two years by our local trail advocacy group (Evergreen MTB alliance) with the DNR.

Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    Is that an XL? So Jealous.
    L... Peaches will chime in... I see you lurkin' Peaches!

Learning to Fly
    Mar 2008
    Picked up AOK's Large and built it Friday with FM and beers.

While I think I could have gone XL I'm without a doubt really happy with the Large. Was riding at another level first day out. There was a lot of hoots n hollers, shreddy goodness on Off The Grid on Tiger. So excited to get to know this bike better. It's already blown my mind.

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Nice pics and build mate. I picked up AOKs vector air shock which was left over from your frame sale. Good to see it went to a good home.

MTB B'dos
    Glad that AOKs Prime made it into good hands. Love those nuke yellow Prime's, plan on re-coating my Prime and have to decide on a colour, was always thinking yellow, but more sunflower, but the more I see of the high vis yellow, the more I like it, just have to find out if anyone down here has it.

Was curious what size you'd end up with. What width bar and length stem are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesN'Cream View Post
    Picked up AOK's Large and built it Friday with FM and beers.

While I think I could have gone XL I'm without a doubt really happy with the Large. Was riding at another level first day out. There was a lot of hoots n hollers, shreddy goodness on Off The Grid on Tiger. So excited to get to know this bike better. It's already blown my mind.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

Learning to Fly
    Mar 2008
    I'm running a 50mm straitline stem and 780mm width 30mm rise renthal fatbars

Was all set to go XL but then AOKs Large came up and it was pretty hard to say no. Not at all disappointed with my choice, had great climbing position and felt stable yet tossable on the downs, stiff and responsive aka a S ton of fun!

Think I could have gone XL and been plenty happy, but would expect even more stability perhaps in exchange for some nimble handling. Would probably adjust regardless of size but I'm perfectly happy on the Large for now.

Very stoked on the Prime. Already everything I had hoped it would be and some. Can't wait to get er' out again!

AOK
    mtbr member

Peaches new Prime

Nice to see my old Prime end up in good hands. A little bittersweet - lots of good times for me on that bike!

That 2nd to last pic on the tree roots with the fork compressed down is awesome. Y'all have some nice trails!

And FM... Sorry to say, but repainting a flo yellow Prime is *not* allowed. Sacrilege!

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by AOK View Post
    Y'all have some nice trails!
    yes we do!

Name:  evergreen_orgname.gif
Views: 81
Size:  2.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by AOK View Post
    And FM... Sorry to say, but repainting a flo yellow Prime is *not* allowed. Sacrilege!
    as for the repaint... next summer would be the 3rd on this frame.
    i'll be ready for change, but no complaints about the ride!

MTB B'dos
    So ended up exactly on the setup you predicted you'd need I expect though that if you got a chance to ride an XL that you'd prefer the Large. Did you measure it up against you previous bike to see just how much more room you gained?

One day I'll get across to that province and enjoy some of those trails, maybe next visit to Alberta if I can convince my family they need to take the RV out for a road trip

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesN'Cream View Post
    I'm running a 50mm straitline stem and 780mm width 30mm rise renthal fatbars

Was all set to go XL but then AOKs Large came up and it was pretty hard to say no. Not at all disappointed with my choice, had great climbing position and felt stable yet tossable on the downs, stiff and responsive aka a S ton of fun!

Think I could have gone XL and been plenty happy, but would expect even more stability perhaps in exchange for some nimble handling. Would probably adjust regardless of size but I'm perfectly happy on the Large for now.

Very stoked on the Prime. Already everything I had hoped it would be and some. Can't wait to get er' out again!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics