Thread: deleted

mtbr member
    Mar 2011

deleted

y'all can go F's yourselves....
    Last edited by alfonz212; 10-12-2011 at 07:24 AM.

mtbr member
    dude get a life and go ride your bike! odds are your bike is completely fine

thats how sh*t works, companies do things to try make a product better and/or sell more of it

what is wrong with you? you should be ashamed of yourself

FM
    luxatio erecta

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Yawn!!! I'll never write on these forums again. I'm reading threads of a bunch of dudes *****ing about these problems an I get sandbagged. **** off to all of ya.

Nucking Futs
    Your earlier posts about the Spitfire weren't exactly charming either, but as long as you keep riding it it's fine. Just beceause some are having trouble now and Banshee is working on a better frame for the future doesn't mean crap to be honest. Only if they refuse to offer some type of fix for a very decent price it's fair to say the current owner's are being screwed. But i'm willing to bet all my 4 Banshee's that they will never do this.

As long as I can ride my bike, either with bodge job fix or ru´ning it completely in the proces, untill the new frame comes out i'm fine with it You got (rightfully) sandbagged for your earlier postings thats all.
    Amplify your «ide

Spitfire Amp Scythe

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneeck View Post
    Your earlier posts about the Spitfire weren't exactly charming either, but as long as you keep riding it it's fine. Just beceause some are having trouble now and Banshee is working on a better frame for the future doesn't mean crap to be honest. Only if they refuse to offer some type of fix for a very decent price it's fair to say the current owner's are being screwed. But i'm willing to bet all my 4 Banshee's that they will never do this.

As long as I can ride my bike, either with bodge job fix or ru´ning it completely in the proces, untill the new frame comes out i'm fine with it You got (rightfully) sandbagged for your earlier postings thats all.
    no doubt man, i've been a faithful banshee bike rider since 09 with my first frame from them being a pyre mk2. an my earlier post about the the spitty was when it finally arrived it needed an overhaul, an yes i was pissed about it. for 1500bucks a frame should just be able to ride right off the bat! that being said an done, i've been riding the bike with no issues an love it beyond anything i've ever owned in the past! Now i'm reading all these threads an it makes me wonder is all. cause there truly is nothing out there that can compare to this bike ride wise, an i'd just be dissapointed if i had to go elsewhere to have a bike that will last.