Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by belljeffw View Post
    I think I will need a little more saddle time before I can make a reasonable comparison, and I need to get the stem and bar length setup more to my liking. The longer bars seemed like a minor change, but I had a hell of a time getting used to them. In any case, even with the short stem, I feel a lot more forward on the bike – the pedals feel further back than anything else I ride. THAT will take some time to adapt to. I will spend some time getting it setup better this week, and try to post something worth reading next weekend…
    Look forward to anything you can report. Thanks!

The Mountain Bike Life

Saw this on Banshee's twitter feed...super sexy bike!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-V0F-UCMAERJPj.jpg:large

Hard funkin´ Kraut
    Wow, looks like it has the 26ers with 650B Dropouts, for longer Chainstays ...

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    I wonder which color of frame suit me when I have lot of white parts like Bos stuffs, Lg1 chainguide, sadde etc.
    Im interested of raw and yellow . Black is too simple, I have already a black frame for 4x

Id love to look at images of such configs (raw and yellow with white parts but black rims?)

I know it is matter of taste, I have hard time to figure out an picture.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalkhoffpink View Post
    Is there a reason except weight that none of you guys opted for the CCDB Air shock????
    I have a CCDBa coming on mine.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by builttoride View Post
    Cane Creek make the large volume air cans and spacers.
    Hi Keith!

Are these base settings the same for the CCDB Coil?¿?? (these settings are from the CCDB AIR)

LSR - 14 clicks in
    LSC - 10 clicks in
    HSR - 2 turns in
    HSC - 2 turns in

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mudpuppy View Post

Saw this on Banshee's twitter feed...super sexy bike!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A-V0F-UCMAERJPj.jpg:large
    Really nice bike, I wanted to see a black one builted

mtbr member
    My black ano 142x12 with the Fox CTD just arrived in the mail I can't even tell you how SICK this bike looks!! Should have it built by the weekend.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Still waiting for mine

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianoMTB View Post
    Hi Keith!

Are these base settings the same for the CCDB Coil?¿?? (these settings are from the CCDB AIR)

LSR - 14 clicks in
    LSC - 10 clicks in
    HSR - 2 turns in
    HSC - 2 turns in

Thanks!
    The rough tune layout may be helpful for the DBcoil, but these are specific to the DBair. I'd suggest that you start around these settings and tune to your preferances from there.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ptd View Post
    Frame has landed! Must buy parts immediately!
    What weight is it?

mtbr member
    Size large with dropouts, hanger, 12 mm thru axle and CTD weighed in at: 8lbs 5oz. This does not include the seat post or seat collar. In comparison a large V1.5 with a DHX Air 5.0 weighed 7lbs 10oz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Banshee Rune V2 Build Thread-photo-1.jpg  

Last edited by Hikers Only; 12-21-2012 at 12:11 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tene View Post
    What weight is it?
    +1 on mediun size with CCDB

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rednova75 View Post
    Size large with dropouts, hanger, 12 mm thru axle and CTD weighed in at: 8 lbs 5 oz. This does not include the seat post or seat collar.
    Black is cool

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by rednova75 View Post
    Size large with dropouts, hanger, 12 mm thru axle and CTD weighed in at: 8 lbs 5 oz. This does not include the seat post or seat collar.
    Thats awesome. Well over a pound lighter than the prime protos.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Mine landed yesterday on my front doorstep. It is currently being built. I hope to have it by tomorrow with some ride time for this weekend and all next week during xmas break....if only it wasnt so damn cold!!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxking45 View Post
    Mine landed yesterday on my front doorstep. It is currently being built. I hope to have it by tomorrow with some ride time for this weekend and all next week during xmas break....if only it wasnt so damn cold!!
    chili and a rune v2? wow. i'd like to hear your thoughts on the two bikes and what you prefer.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FM View Post
    Thats awesome. Well over a pound lighter than the prime protos.
    My medium production Prime was 7.95#...built up w/ a reverb it weighs 31.8
    Last edited by jncarpenter; 12-20-2012 at 01:59 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by qbert2000 View Post
    chili and a rune v2? wow. i'd like to hear your thoughts on the two bikes and what you prefer.
    I must have read your comment to my post 10x's and I must admit that I just can't make sense of it. What does chili have anything to do with it other than making me hungry?!

HOLLA!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I must have read your comment to my post 10x's and I must admit that I just can't make sense of it. What does chili have anything to do with it other than making me hungry?!

HOLLA!!!

Just guessing but I would guess he thinks you own a Knolly Chicoltin as well.

mtbr member

HOLLA!!!
    duh! my mistake. OldschoolBMXer has a chili and i confused the two of you. just saw the "bmx" part and brain vapor locked. my bad

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Finally got all the parts after close to 4 weeks after getting my frame. About 2 pounds heavier then I hoped for at close to 35pds. Besides the fork I can not figure out where all the extra weight is compared to the other frame on here that I saw with the CCDB Air. That one came in at 33pds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Banshee Rune V2 Build Thread-image.jpg  

Last edited by Mishtar; 12-21-2012 at 03:49 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Full shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Banshee Rune V2 Build Thread-image.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Rune CCDB Air Option

My warranty replacement is in queue, and after seeing some of the V2s built up, I can't wait.

Quick question, when I was conversing with Trident, I was told the CCDB Air wasn't an option. I am more than willing to chip in a bit more for the upgrade.

Anyone have the low down if Trident allows this upgrade option? If so, I would like to go that route. Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jason3559 View Post
    My warranty replacement is in queue, and after seeing some of the V2s built up, I can't wait.

Quick question, when I was conversing with Trident, I was told the CCDB Air wasn't an option. I am more than willing to chip in a bit more for the upgrade.

Anyone have the low down if Trident allows this upgrade option? If so, I would like to go that route. Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated.
    I am pretty sure if you go to the thread below Trident said it is a $200 upgrade with them once they are available. Post number 93.

"We have Cane Creek Double Barrel Airs on order with Banshee for Legends, Primes, Runes and Spitfires. We are receiving our first shipment for Runes next week and will have the ones for the other models available by the beginning of February.

They are only sold with a frame since we are not an authorized Distributor.

The boys from Banshee have been really impressed with the performance and say that they are worth the $200 up charge over the Fox offering. I personally have minimal experience with the DB air, except for one ride on the first generation, so I'm looking forward to trying a properly tuned one in the future.

Distributor of the following high performance products:
    Alpinestars Cycling www.alpinestars.com,Banshee Bikes Banshee Bikes, Born on the Shore, Canadian Mountain Bikes for downhill racing, freeride, all mountain, trail, 4x, dirt jumping, 29rs, Manitou & Answer Products Manitou Suspension Forks & Bicycle Components for Mountain Bikes, WTB WTB - Select Your Location, Funn Funn Mountain Bike Components, Formula Disc Brakes Formula, Gamut Chain Guides Gamut USA Store

Contact us at:
    Phone: 604 929 4955
    Email: info@tridentsports.com

Banshee Rune V2.0 - Page 7 - North Shore Mountain Biking Forums

Page 22 of 91 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 ... LastLast