Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banshee Gear

mtbr member
    May 2009

Banshee Gear

Where can I buy Banshee gear? Shirts, hats, jackets, stickers, etc?
    Last edited by Morbetta; 05-04-2010 at 03:58 PM.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    i know keith had some tees at sea otter. don't know if they are available normally. i would like to get one if they are.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    We plan to get an online shop up and running for this kind of gear, plus things like custom coloured links for bikes etc later this year... stay tuned!

Til then.. a few of our distributors have some stuff on their websites like here http://barspin-imports.com.au/page14...y=2&postPage=3
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

mtbr member
    May 2004
    So where can you get the sky high shirt in the USA>?
    http://barspin-imports.com.au/page14...52&category=2#

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    They can post... but barspin makes them in house in Australia. We don't yet make official banshee T's, just let our distributors do it. We hope to find the time to do something proper this year.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

Fragglepuss The Chaste
    I realize this may require more effort than most are willing to exert, but upload a logo, etc...to Cafepress.com and have your own gear printed. Just had them print up a t-shirt with my own design and it cost $35 with shipping. Received it in 7 business days.

I also had a bunch of old WWII AirForce B-17 bomber squadron logos and bomber nose/tail section art from the two planes my grandfather flew printed onto sticker stock. $5 per sticker in full color and the quality is spot on. They're going on the Spitfire once I receive the frame.

Copied The Alamo into Photoshop and placed it on a neutral white background and was able to fit two onto a standard bumper sticker size sheet. They're about the right size to fit on the tubing of a mountainbike frame. Pretty certain copying a Banshee logo off of something would be an easier process.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by slcrockymountainrider
    I realize this may require more effort than most are willing to exert, but upload a logo, etc...to Cafepress.com and have your own gear printed. Just had them print up a t-shirt with my own design and it cost $35 with shipping. Received it in 7 business days.

I also had a bunch of old WWII AirForce B-17 bomber squadron logos and bomber nose/tail section art from the two planes my grandfather flew printed onto sticker stock. $5 per sticker in full color and the quality is spot on. They're going on the Spitfire once I receive the frame.

Copied The Alamo into Photoshop and placed it on a neutral white background and was able to fit two onto a standard bumper sticker size sheet. They're about the right size to fit on the tubing of a mountainbike frame. Pretty certain copying a Banshee logo off of something would be an easier process.

Good call, go for it guys! We are not money grabbing lawyer types who will go after people who use our logo for their own personal clothing. Infact post up any designs you have made here for us all to see!
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by builttoride
    We plan to get an online shop up and running for this kind of gear, plus things like custom coloured links for bikes etc later this year... stay tuned!

Til then.. a few of our distributors have some stuff on their websites like here http://barspin-imports.com.au/page14...y=2&postPage=3
    I love the idea of custom colored links

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Good call, go for it guys! We are not money grabbing lawyer types who will go after people who use our logo for their own personal clothing. Infact post up any designs you have made here for us all to see!
    That's great Keith!

So the question is, would you be willing to provide us high quality images to work with if we want to have our own merch printed? Adobe Illustrator or .eps format logos for Banshee, the "B" logo, and the logo's for bike models, like the Rune, Spitfire, etc.

It would make getting stuff printed so much easier than trying to work with small, low quality jpg files off the internet. Plus, if you can provide your original, high quality artwork, there will be consistancy in the branding and displaying of your business trademark, which I assume you take much pride in.

mtbr member
    I used the Banshee sticker that came with the bike and made a copy, then colored in the reverse side and printed that out on iron-on transfer paper. I tried to make the Rune emblem (the vegvisir) on the sleeves, but that didn't come out right. So instead of an all around town shirt, it's just a go riding shirt.

front:

back:

I'll have to try again on some others.

crazyhouse

mtbr member
    What about this? A simple raglan cut, preferably in a dri-fit material.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Banshee Gear-untitled-1.jpg  

local trails rider
    Does anyone have a large image of the old Banshee headtube graphic? I have only managed to find very small ones.

MTB B'dos
    A very good point. So far I have only been able to come up with the actual logo with the B in high enough quality to create vector files from, not the actual word Banshee - I know it should just be a plain old font, but don't know where/what family to look at. If Keith is OK with it I have the B as I said which I can post up in PDF vector.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbetta
    That's great Keith!

So the question is, would you be willing to provide us high quality images to work with if we want to have our own merch printed? Adobe Illustrator or .eps format logos for Banshee, the "B" logo, and the logo's for bike models, like the Rune, Spitfire, etc.

It would make getting stuff printed so much easier than trying to work with small, low quality jpg files off the internet. Plus, if you can provide your original, high quality artwork, there will be consistancy in the branding and displaying of your business trademark, which I assume you take much pride in.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    If I knew how to post the banshee logo and name up I would, but not sure how to.

So someone please e-mail me and I'll reply with the files I have. Jay has them all somewhere, so if you need more then ask him.

I really your design juanbeegas, I had something pretty similar in mind for a design.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

MTB B'dos
    All right, Keith sent me the artwork and I guess gave us the go ahead here, so I'm posting a big JPEG and a PDF vector file.

If I knew how to post the banshee logo and name up I would, but not sure how to.

So someone please e-mail me and I'll reply with the files I have. Jay has them all somewhere, so if you need more then ask him.

I really your design juanbeegas, I had something pretty similar in mind for a design.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

The Mountain Bike Life

Ohhhh...I would love custom links.....god I am a whore...haha...

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx
    All right, Keith sent me the artwork and I guess gave us the go ahead here, so I'm posting a big JPEG and a PDF vector file.
    Perfect! I can work with these files. Thanks for posting them up.

Thanks to Keith also!

mtbr member
    Hah, thanks. I'd gladly churn out more, if you want, but it'll have to be after next week. The computer at home died and I've not had time to send it in for servicing.

mtbr member
    These will soon be availalbe from both Barspin Imports in Australia and also Banshee's on-line store!

They will also come in White with Black Sleeve and Red with White Sleeve. To match the 3 MK II colours!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooch
    These will soon be availalbe from both Barspin Imports in Australia and also Banshee's on-line store!

They will also come in White with Black Sleeve and Red with White Sleeve. To match the 3 MK II colours!

nice work cooch colour match race kit ... all i need now is my bike.......

you only turn fourty once "big party" or a new MK II and go "party"...

FM
    luxatio erecta
    Quote Originally Posted by juanbeegas
    What about this? A simple raglan cut, preferably in a dri-fit material.
    very nice! I'd pick up a few of those!

mtbr member

played in paint at work...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooch

Can't wait!
    Great looking jersey

crazyhouse

mtbr member
    May 2010
    New Jerseys are now available online, as Coach said
    http://barspin-imports.com.au/page14...=53&category=7
    Just ordered a red one. They will ship internationally.

No affiliation with Barspin. Just another Aussie with a half built Spity.

mtbr member
    Click this link to see all the colours:

Album on Facebook

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast