Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Banshee Gear

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Keith, could you supply us with a high quality picture of the "Born on the shore" graphic? I've got a small idea.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Please PM me your email address and I'll send something over... I'm intreaged!
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I have to aquire some more posts before I can send you a PM could take a while since I don't want to spam . No rush though.

MTB B'dos
    Well here's a GIF of the BOTS logo, not anything to redraw in vector. Just type out your e-mail address and Keith can e-mail you the file(s).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Banshee Gear-banshee-bots.gif  

One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Well I think that gif will suffice for now. Vectoring it didn't have that much an impact on the quality.
    I quite liked the idea of juanbeegas with the Print around the hip. Here is a Link (since i can't post pictures) to my first ideas fiddling around with the logos.

ht*tp://i.imgur.com/wHL0sPd.jpg

I like to keep it clean which is why i prefere the first or thrid row. Also I think a logo / text on one arm is enough so take away the fourth column and I think one of those will make my jersey. Also the Hip Print is complicated and most print stores won't do it at all. I guess i would get rid of the BOTS graphic as well as the banshee text on the front and back print. Rherefore putting the BOTS graphic on the left arm instead of the banshee logo to prevent double use of graphics.

Edit: Also in retrospective I think the BOTS logo on the Backprint in the second row is too big.
    Another idea would be adding bike sketches on the back of shirts

Edit 2:
    Friend of mine suggested some changes and this came up:
    ht*tp://i.imgur.com/36QCNkd.jpg
    Last edited by Weggla; 03-03-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3