mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Anyone in Northern Utah with a size XL?

I apologize if this is an inappropriate post for this forum. I'm wondering if anyone here lives in northern Utah (salt lake area more specifically) and is willing to let me ride their size XL Banshee as a demo. I can compensate. I posted in a local MTB facebook group and got nothing, so I assume I'll find the same here, but I'm really eager to try one and don't want to wait until fall Outerbike! I don't even know if they'll be there.

I've owned a Banshee Paradox in the past but I've never been on one of their FS bikes. I demoed an Ibis Mojo 3 a few days ago and absolutely loved it, and with all the talk of how similar the KS Link is to DW, I assume that means I'll really like the Spitfire. That is mainly what I'm interested in, though I'd be stoked to try any of their current models except for hardtails or DH rigs. FWIW, I'm currently on a '16 Stumpy and though big 29" monstertrucks are fun and capable, that Mojo 3 with 2.6 inch 27's was an eye-opening experience into how much more fun a bike can be.

Braaap
    MRP has a Banshee demo fleet. Their demo tour is below:
    https://www.mrpbike.com/demo-tour/

You can also ask to stop by their HQ in Grand Junction, Colorado and take one for a spin.
    Dirt Merchant Bicycles
    Providing unrivaled support and unbeatable pricing on all cycling goods to riders near and far.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchantBicycles View Post
    MRP has a Banshee demo fleet. Their demo tour is below:
    https://www.mrpbike.com/demo-tour/

You can also ask to stop by their HQ in Grand Junction, Colorado and take one for a spin.
    I just now realized that I didn't respond to you. Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize that MRP does a demo tour. It's so tempting to just order a Banshee online sight unseen because the geo looks awesome but I'm trying to stay patient until I can go ride one!