Delirious Tuck

Anyone know where Banshee CS is...

A) Rune is a great Bike.

I've been working with my dealer on a replacement/warranty frame. Its been over a month now and Banshee has yet to respond to him, I don't typically come to the interwebs to gripe but looking for feedback on if anyone else is getting through... Dealer is a super solid shop thats one of the older East Coast Mt. Bike focused LBSs and has been quick with other brands/issues in the past so they're not the problem.

Just want the rune back in the quiver for the fall/winter riding season when the other rigs get reconditioned.

Thanks for the help.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    PM sent.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

MTB B'dos
    Keith's dealt with this already, I know, but I have to say that from my experience their CS is top notch, problem is the "company" consists of about 5 people inclusive of Keith and Jay, so right now with all the new frames and the warranty stuff I know they're swamped and doing their best. Because of this not only does Keith deal with design/production stuff and making sure that's right, but he also does CS and sales, Jay is in Taiwan and deals with the factory and production, but then he also deals with CS and sales, John's in BC and he deals with marketing/sales but also CS.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

Delirious Tuck
    Quick little update here... 5 months in, I contacted dealer in September, and I'm still waiting on news for when a replacement Rune frame will be in.

Cracked Bottom Bracked/DT weld on V1: Known Issue.

I've been emailing and calling my Dealer and contacted Banshee (Keith and Jay) and Trident (Zac). My Dealer has been pushing this for me the whole time but they're at the point where Banshee/Trident aren't responsive (and not just with my issue) and have suggested that I may never hear anything conclusive from Trident or Banshee.

Was given an upgrade option, but didn't want to throw good money after bad, but everytime I ask about a v1.5 warranty replacement:"its on a boat," or ,"it wasn't in the last boat, it'll be on the next."

Beyond ridiculous. I've offered to take pretty much any XL frame they have in stock that can be pedaled and run with a 36 Van.

... what the heck is going on here? Maybe Banshee and Trident can't handle a new product launch AND regular CS issues at the same time?

Delirious Tuck
    Tick Tock still a month out from me in all likelihood... 7 month wait if I'm lucky!

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    PM sent
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog