Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2466

Thread: 2013 Spitfire

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    I posted way back when I was still trying to work out what size I was looking for.

I'm 6'2" and went for an XL with a 35mm stem and absolutly loving every minute, I was very worried it would be too big but it has turned out perfect.

I have been held back in the past choosing bikes that are slightly on the small side, I can see how they could be perceived as being more 'flickable' but I think the confidence gained by having a bike that fits properly means you will have a lot more fun.

Just my 2 cents, if you're 6ft I would recommend a large, a medium will be too small unless you have really short arms and legs.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jlf.ski.bike.sail View Post
    i think you'd be fine doing it....atleast i would do it without being worried.

if your interested in a good deal on a 2013 spitfire check this one out, can build do complete build or just the frame.

2013 Banshee Spitfire V2 - medium - PRICE DROP - 650b compat - Pinkbike
    Quote Originally Posted by NoStyle View Post
    No! The 650B Dropouts only lengthen the Chainstays about 10 mm, for tire-clearance. With 26" you get a low +/-330 mm BB in the slackest setting, but gets higher in the neutral and steep flipchip-setting.
    Thanks! Sounds like it'd be fiiiiine! And I'd love a good deal, but am unfortunately in the UK...

Second question! Not sure on size... I'm 5ft 10, 32" inside leg. Currently riding a 2012/13 Boardman FS in medium, with 740mm bars, 50mm stem and setback seatpost. Geometry should be attached: 2013 Spitfire-boardman-fs-team-geometry.png

Do I go medium or large? Not sure how to calculate reach for my current bike, but definitely don't want any shorter, and would like to run a Reverb on the Spitfire, which doesn't have setback. This makes me think large, but would I be able to fully drop the saddle with the longer seat tube?

At the same time, don't want to feel like I'm riding a gate, so would the medium be better? Though a medium might have too much seatpost showing this time, and ETT is slightly shorter than my current bike...

Confusing! Opinions appreciated!

spinner
    At 6ft , I am at the upper limit of Banshees recommendation for the M frame size. My choice of that size frame was carefully considered though. My previous trail bike was an Orange 5 in medium large. I wanted a slightly shorter cockpit and the wheelbase of the 5 was already long enough. The medium Spitty gave me a slight increase in wheelbase and the cockpit length I was after. The KS Dropzone post I was already using has a setback clamp which fitted into the plan nicely too.

If I went with a L Spitty , I would have to buy a 35mm stem and a non setback post , plus I'd end up with a much longer WB than the 5 had. I was also fortunate to have a test ride on a M Spitty frame before ordering so I was confident I had made the right choice.

It all comes down to personal preference of course. Andrew Bond falls into the L recommendation on Banshees website but he's happy on an XL and that's all that matters. I deliberately chose an M frame and I'm also happy with the choice.

Dingleberry: You're right in the middle of the M recommendation. The seat tube is 27mm shorter though. Will your post have the length to compensate ?

MTB B'dos
    How do you figure on that one Pinky? All that would be different between the Medium and Large would be ST length not angle and your post would still be "X" distance up from the BB, and "X" distance behind the BB, no matter ST length. What you're talking about is changing saddle position relative to the BB to make a frame fit/work and that's just plain wrong, that is the thing you set first and then determine stem length and bar width after to get the cockpit fit you're after.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    ............If I went with a L Spitty , I would have to buy a 35mm stem and a non setback post , plus I'd end up with a much longer WB than the 5 had. I was also fortunate to have a test ride on a M Spitty frame before ordering so I was confident I had made the right choice.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

spinner
    This was all about aiming for a cockpit size so I'm talking about effective top tube. Not ST length or angle.

Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    What you're talking about is changing saddle position relative to the BB to make a frame fit/work and that's just plain wrong.....
    Exactly. I'd ridden an M with my post and it felt good. Knowing the numbers I was aiming for compared to the Orange ruled out the L Spitty , not just because of ETT. WB was a factor too.

MTB B'dos
    Happen to have a side on pic of you on that frame? I'm 6'2" on a XL Prime with 60mm stem and setback post (because I have long femurs) and I can't imagine going any smaller in cockpit - if I measure from the outside front of my grip back to the center-back of the saddle it's between 35.5-36" or I'm not happy. I am going to be getting a Phantom as soon as they're available and I plan to move down to a Large and use a 80mmish stem depending on exact geo. I set my saddle where it needs to be (app 14" behind BB) and then determine what length stem I need to work with what width bar I like.

This was all about aiming for a cockpit size so I'm talking about effective top tube. Not ST length or angle.

Exactly. I'd ridden an M with my post and it felt good. Knowing the numbers I was aiming for compared to the Orange ruled out the L Spitty , not just because of ETT. WB was a factor too.
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

spinner
    That's an odd way to measure it but mine is 850mm (33.5") from the 2 points you are using. Or 800mm (31.5") from the back edge of the saddle to the centreline of the bars at the stem.

No pics of me on the bike. Got a video to show that my knees don't hit the bars etc. Thredbo MTB. Epic descent. - YouTube

I bought a Giant Reign in L back in 2005. It was always too long in the cockpit for me no matter what I changed. That bike made me realise the importance of geometry , sizing and what felt good and worked for me. Everyone has personal preferences.
    PS: My DH bike is an Orange 224 in L. Absolutely huge WB

MTB B'dos
    Well, I figure it's the best way if you have different width bars and length stems on different bikes - to reach the same measurement with a narrower bar, you'll need a longer stem and to achieve it with a wider bar, you'll need a shorter stem. Right now I have several bikes, my 2 main are a rigid KM and the Prime, on the Monkey I use an 80mmstem and 760mm wide bars with an ETT of 24.5", while the Prime uses a 60mm stem and 785mm wide bar with it's 25.4" ETT, but both measure within an 1/8" of each other measuring that way.

Remember you from the Giant forum, got my Trance that same year in XL, but it only had a 24.5 ETT and when I moved to my first 29er with it's 25.25" ETT I just transferred the cockpit over and got more reach. These days I get my cockpit fit a lot differently than back then, with bars about 5-6" wider and stems 40-60mm shorter. So now a shorter ETT can work, but still like my Reach number to be around 450-460mm.

That's an odd way to measure it but mine is 850mm (33.5") from the 2 points you are using. Or 800mm (31.5") from the back edge of the saddle to the centreline of the bars at the stem.

No pics of me on the bike. Got a video to show that my knees don't hit the bars etc. Thredbo MTB. Epic descent. - YouTube

I bought a Giant Reign in L back in 2005. It was always too long in the cockpit for me no matter what I changed. That bike made me realise the importance of geometry , sizing and what felt good and worked for me. Everyone has personal preferences.
    PS: My DH bike is an Orange 224 in L. Absolutely huge WB
    MTB Barbados
    My Phantom pics

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Dingleberry: You're right in the middle of the M recommendation. The seat tube is 27mm shorter though. Will your post have the length to compensate ?
    Don't have the Reverb yet, so I'm sure I could get the length I need. More concerned about the setback... While I know saddle fore/aft is primarily to get you in the right position around the BB, wherever it's set will also have an effect on ETT...

Also noticed that the new model of my bike (also now 650b) has gone longer in the top tube: Boardman Bikes : MTB/FS : TEAM . I'm aware the Spitfire and Boardmans are quite different bikes, but it's all I really have to compare... Have emailed Banshee to get their take on it.

Would have probably just gone for a medium by default usually, but seeing other people my height have gone for a large, and the moverment towards longer top tubes/shorter stems, has got me thinking... I'm sure I'll be able to make whatever I get work, but when I'm spending this sort of money want to consider everything!

Kinda just thinking aloud there... sorry.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Here is mine put together. Had a few rides in 26'' before going 650b. There is a noticeable difference with rolling speed and the bike feels much better across the flat. Running it in the murder setting and surprised at how well in climbs.

I seem to be running much higher pressure in my CCDB than the same shock on my previous bike. I am 170lbs and running 130psi. Does this sound right ?

2013 Spitfire-spitfie-650b.jpg

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Odd way or not, your medium measures the exact same as my large is currently setup. Have a 50mm stem with 40mm spacers under the stem yet. KS eten post, so it has some setback.
    14 Banshee Spitfire 27.5

15 Transition TA29

Mr. Knowitall

Re: 2013 Spitfire

Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    and then determine what length stem I need to work with what width bar I like.
    Stem length is in my experience vert dependent on trail, and long trail should have a short stem to not feel crap and slow.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Still waiting to hear back from Banshee, but after much deliberation reckon I'm gonna go for the medium... Seems a 125mm Reverb has about 195mm out of the frame at full extension, which I could only just get away with on my current bike - the slightly longer seat tube of the large would put my saddle too high. The smaller ST on the medium should give me the bit of room I need.

That's if all my tape measure calculations are right anyway.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    just to help a bit.

Im 5'9" / 5'10" with shoes on 33" inseam and I max out a 350mm seat post. Top tube and reach is great but seat tube is short for me and my XC riding style on medium spits and runes I need a 400mm seat post.

Let me know if I can help with more info.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrv6 View Post
    just to help a bit.

Im 5'9" / 5'10" with shoes on 33" inseam and I max out a 350mm seat post. Top tube and reach is great but seat tube is short for me and my XC riding style on medium spits and runes I need a 400mm seat post.

Let me know if I can help with more info.
    Exactly why I went large at 5'10"-11"..........................
    14 Banshee Spitfire 27.5

15 Transition TA29

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Seat tube length shouldn't matter that much though, should it? Because like you said, you can just use a longer seatpost? Especially as you say the reach is great - a large could be too much...

If you could measure your BB to saddle rails, and top of seat clamp to saddle rails, that might help me compare, thanks.

FM
    mtbr member
    33" inseam and I max out a 350mm seat post. ....... medium spits and runes I need a 400mm seat post.
    Those are short seatosts. 420mm is pretty standard these days. Instead, why not consider what dropper posts you could run, on a frame with a reach that fits you?

Medium with a 150mm dropper post starts to look pretty good. I wouldn't consider a large unless I could run a 150mm dropper post.
    I'm the same inseam, 5'-9", medium banshees w/50mm stems have always fit perfectly.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingleberry88 View Post
    If you could measure your BB to saddle rails, and top of seat clamp to saddle rails, that might help me compare, thanks.

Center of BB, parallel seat tube to center of seat rails, 690mm. Seat tube clamp to center of seat rails, 205mm. Seat tube clamp to bottom of collar on dropper, 50mm, with 100mm KS eten post. I think thats finally where I'm going to leave it. I had the seat a bit lower and it killed me on XC stuff. This is on my large
    14 Banshee Spitfire 27.5

15 Transition TA29

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    being from a XC back round I have never needed a dopper post. and when you get into what I like to call stripper pole seat post (any thing over 400mm) I have always felt some kind of deflection in the post and forget it if you use a cheap post you will bend it in no time. Again this is me and run a seat height the maximizes power output.

Also with dropper post seems that everyone who I ride with rides with the dropper post at max insertion mark and everyone destroys the post at some point. Again this is just our riding style XC and agressive trail where the post is at full height 85% of the ride time

FM
    mtbr member
    being from a XC back round I have never needed a dopper post. and when you get into what I like to call stripper pole seat post (any thing over 400mm) I have always felt some kind of deflection in the post and forget it if you use a cheap post you will bend it in no time. Again this is me and run a seat height the maximizes power output.
    Complicated... you have to consider that the spitfire is an all mountain bike. It was meant to be ridden on terrain that calls for aggressive descending with a dropped saddle. I'd guess %85 of spitfire owners run a dropper post.

Even if you choose to keep your saddle up 85% of the time, I think it would be a mistake to "size up" just to get a longer seat tube. The seat tubes are short for a reason, and that is so people can run a dropper post if they choose to. I think you should be looking carefully at the ETT and reach numbers to make sure you buy a bike that fits correctly, regardless of riding style. At your height 24.2" (L spitfire) is a crazy long top tube even for a road bike.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ferguson65 View Post
    Center of BB, parallel seat tube to center of seat rails, 690mm. Seat tube clamp to center of seat rails, 205mm. Seat tube clamp to bottom of collar on dropper, 50mm, with 100mm KS eten post. I think thats finally where I'm going to leave it. I had the seat a bit lower and it killed me on XC stuff. This is on my large
    Thanks!

After a talk with the shop, they're certain a large is the one to go for, and assure me I'll have enough room for a dropper, so have ordered large!

It'll probably be a couple of week before I've got everything built up, but will be sure to report back...

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    5'7", small or med??? I sit right in the tweener spot.
    current ride is a remedy 9.9 with a reach of ~ 415 with a 50mm stem.
    sat on a medium at a shop and it felt long.

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingleberry88 View Post
    … After a talk with the shop, they're certain a large is the one to go for, and assure me I'll have enough room for a dropper, so have ordered large! ...
    I think you have made the right decision going large. No need for a setback seatpost anymore, plus you can play with stemlength to archive a comfortable cockpit.

Quote Originally Posted by elistan View Post
    5'7", small or med??? I sit right in the tweener spot.
    current ride is a remedy 9.9 with a reach of ~ 415 with a 50mm stem.
    sat on a medium at a shop and it felt long.
    5'7" is 170cm, right? Well the Spitfire is long in reach and wheelbase, due to the steep seatangle and slack headangle. The ett is relatively average on the Banshees, but the reach makes it "feel" long. If you can demo in a shop, try a medium with a shorter stem and check how this works out. Any chance to demo a short?

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Im about 5'7'' (169 cm) and I ride a small Spitfire with a 60 mm stem. I have not tried riding a M so I cant compare. I love how the Spitfire climbes with a 60 mm stem and I think it is well suited for my riding. The difference in size between the bike is however that that big. I guess any one should be fine. Perhaps go big if you want a very short stem or go with the S if you want a slightly longer stem.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    I am just afraid I would have to go with a 35mm stem on a medium. I guess that would be the trade off. I really don't care too much about climbing, it sucks anyways, I want more fun on the down. I really want the slack, long, low of the spitty. Maybe just buck up and go for it eh?

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Just for interest: Whatīs the trade off going 35 mm stem when your focus is already on the down?

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Just for interest: Whatīs the trade off going 35 mm stem when your focus is already on the down?
    honestly, I don't know. Just feels like a weird concept, like cats and dogs living together.

mtbr member
    Unless you are worried about maneuverability in tight spots, or really want a smaller bike so you can move it around in the air more easily, I'd go medium with short stem. Makes the bike feel so much like a mini-DH bike, which is what I love about it.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBigHit View Post
    Unless you are worried about maneuverability in tight spots, or really want a smaller bike so you can move it around in the air more easily, I'd go medium with short stem. Makes the bike feel so much like a mini-DH bike, which is what I love about it.
    im straight up dead sailor and all out trails are IMBAed out so its not too bad. Its looking like medium is my jam.

mtbr member
    You'll love it. Get some pics up when you've got it together.

mtbr member
    This is somewhat of a repost for me as I had previously posted pix of my 2014 Spitfire. However, the original pix were of the bike with my old 26" wheels which came off my Rune. I've had a pair of Syntace W30 wheels sitting around since November, but due to some major challenges (including an XX1 freehub falling out of the shipping box in transit from Germany to California), I was unable to run the Syntace 27.5 wheels this week. The wheels came in, and since my truck is in the shop, I decided take the long way home from work on the Spitfire. I'm riding a medium anodized spitfire with proper tires (Hans Dampf 2.25, no nobby nics!), proper fork (Pike), and dropper. The last thing i have to do is add the Fox Float RP spacer to the Float CTD shock.

Final weight: 28.5 lb even

My ride yesterday from Marin County to my flat in San Francisco. I didn't bother taking too many pix on the boring pavement

FM
    mtbr member
    Great pics! Apparently I cant give you anymore rep, wtf

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Haus Boss View Post
    This is somewhat of a repost for me as I had previously posted pix of my 2014 Spitfire. However, the original pix were of the bike with my old 26" wheels which came off my Rune. I've had a pair of Syntace W30 wheels sitting around since November, but due to some major challenges (including an XX1 freehub falling out of the shipping box in transit from Germany to California), I was unable to run the Syntace 27.5 wheels this week. The wheels came in, and since my truck is in the shop, I decided take the long way home from work on the Spitfire. I'm riding a medium anodized spitfire with proper tires (Hans Dampf 2.25, no nobby nics!), proper fork (Pike), and dropper. The last thing i have to do is add the Fox Float RP spacer to the Float CTD shock.

Final weight: 28.5 lb even

My ride yesterday from Marin County to my flat in San Francisco. I didn't bother taking too many pix on the boring pavement

One of the best posts of all time. Thank you for sharing in your little mini adventure.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014

This is kmmf from Hong Kong

Hi all, I am 5'11" riding a 2013 spitfire in Medium size, I like this bike so much, so much fun with her. The following is my 650b build:

RS pike 160
    XX1 derailleurs
    CCDB rear shock
    Easton haven 27.5 wheel set
    V bubber on front (1225g)
    nobby nic on rear
    35mm staightline stems
    crank brother 720 30mm rise handle bar (pic is spank 777mm 5mm rise)
    shimano zee brakes
    203mm disc on front and rear
    RS remote seatpost
    gombi saddles
    original banshee headset
    shimano saint pedals

weight is almost 31.8lb

I saw some of your bike have a very nice weight say 29lb, I really want to reduce like that. Any comment ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Spitfire-img_20140123_235918_edit0.jpg  

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    The front tyre is super heavy? Do you need that on a Spitfire?

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystopism View Post
    The front tyre is super heavy? Do you need that on a Spitfire?
    I know this tyre crazy heavy, which tyre recommend to use?
    I am thinking to use hams damf and going to tubeless. Also, planning to change the brakes to X0 With 180mm disc

mtbr member
    Kmmf, tire is the obvious choice to shed some major weight. There are probably some other opportunities to shed additional weight if you look at lighter pedals, and saddle. Are u running tubeless? That could be another opportunity. If you go 2.25 Hans dampf, you'd lose 500+ grams right there, even more if you go drone tubes to tubeless. This is my first time running schwalbe a, and they seem a little thin on sidewall protection. My next go to would either be conti trail kings or maxxis high rollers.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Kmmf, tire is the obvious choice to shed some major weight. There are probably some other opportunities to shed additional weight if you look at lighter pedals, and saddle. Are u running tubeless? That could be another opportunity. If you go 2.25 Hans dampf, you'd lose 500+ grams right there, even more if you go drone tubes to tubeless. This is my first time running schwalbe a, and they seem a little thin on sidewall protection. My next go to would either be conti trail kings or maxxis high rollers.
    Thanks Haus Boss, I am not running tubeless yet, I think will do it first.
    I also watching hans dampf snakeskin 2.35 for front and nobby nic for rear both can go tubeless. I tried High roller 3C on front when still in 26", it is great but a little bit heavy. didn't try conti. trail kings,

Hard funkinī Kraut
    ... My ride yesterday from Marin County to my flat in San Francisco. I didn't bother taking too many pix on the boring pavement ...
    Amazing Pics - just wow!!!

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Quote Originally Posted by kmmf View Post
    ... RS pike 160
    XX1 derailleurs
    CCDB rear shock
    Easton haven 27.5 wheel set
    V bubber on front (1225g)
    nobby nic on rear
    35mm staightline stems
    crank brother 720 30mm rise handle bar (pic is spank 777mm 5mm rise)
    shimano zee brakes
    203mm disc on front and rear
    RS remote seatpost
    gombi saddles
    original banshee headset
    shimano saint pedals

weight is almost 31.8lb

I saw some of your bike have a very nice weight say 29lb, I really want to reduce like that. Any comment ?
    There are many places to save weight in a complete built. Itīs a question of money and "compromise" ...
    - front tire and/or tubeless in general
    - zee brakes vs. xt or xtr or something else like Formula the one
    - saint pedals vs. light magnesium/ti-axle pedals
    - 203 mm disc in the rear. Necessary?
    - saddle?
    - bars vs. carbon bars
    - straitline stem. Really nice looking, but Syntace MegaForce or Kore Repute are lighter
    - CCDB vs. Fox CTD ... nah ... keep the CCDB!

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

2013 Spitfire

This is somewhat of a repost for me as I had previously posted pix of my 2014 Spitfire....
    Vers impressive pix Haus boss ! I'm only dreaming of shooting pox like that!

Sam

mtbr member
    @Haus Boss Would love to hear your thoughts on the Syntace wheels once you've had a little more time on them. Been keen to get a set for a while but they're not cheap so I've been holding back. Currently running a set of XTR-988 in 26 which are great so I'm not really in a hurry but the 27.5 thing continues to niggle me. To make the change from 26 to 27.5 is not going to be cheap so I want to make sure I get the right parts for the longterm.

ev.
    mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Perhaps someone can help me, I'm trying to set up a KS Lev integra on my '14 spitfire,
    However I'm
    Having trouble with the cable actuation, if you don't already know the integra uses outer cable movement rather than inner cable. I can get it to actuate, but the outer cable doesn't seem to return properly, keeping the post activated and able to move freely.

Has anyone had any experience, and if so, how did you remedy it?

mtbr member
    Got one on mine. It was trial and error to set it up as the post is very, very sensitive to having the correct tension on the cable housing.

Set it up as per the KS instructions (there is great video on YouTube) but don't trim the cable at the lever until you are absolutely sure it is working as it should - and even then leave it for some time before you trim it!

When I first set mine up it was working ok but if the housing moved for any reason it would stop working. I realised that there was not enough freedom of movement in the stealth hole in the frame so I filed it down a little on the inside with a small needle file. This helped a lot but after a while I started suffering from a common complaint, that of the post dropping its first inch of travel. I re routed and changed the cables and housing and tried again to no avail. Then recently I took another look and fiddled with the cable adjuster barrel on the l-shape noodle, loosened it off and it got rid of the problem. Now 3 months on and it is now working flawlessly.

So advice is this, read/watch the instructions very careful. Be patient. make minor adjustments. Have faith, it will work although it can be test of your patience!

mtbr member
    Hmmm ... no Decals and slightly less Welding ... 40-80 Gramms?!? Hahaha, anyway, itīs up to you to measure and find out ...
    about 115 grams.

thats the difference between 2013 ano black w/ white logos and the 2014 ano black w/ black logos
    Ride fast. Take chances.

www.stinride.com

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Thanks jlf.ski.bike.sail!
    I would say thatīs nothing really major, isnīt it ... ?

mtbr member
    Thanks jlf.ski.bike.sail!
    I would say thatīs nothing really major, isnīt it ... ?

a whopping quarter pound! nah not noticeable when riding.
    Ride fast. Take chances.

www.stinride.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    surprise...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2013 Spitfire-img_20140215_180503219_hdr-1-.jpg  

2013 Spitfire-img_20140215_180443794_hdr-1-.jpg  

2013 Spitfire-img_20140215_180430837_hdr.jpg  

2013 Spitfire-img_20140215_180415438_hdr-1-.jpg  

2013 Spitfire-img_20140215_180358623_hdr.jpg  

mtbr member
    Question for Keith:
    I just got a new CC DBair XV for my Spitfire, since that seems to be the version that Trident is selling specifically for this frame. I figured that the extra volume version would be the best way to go since it is certainly easier to make a large air can smaller and more progressive than to make a small air can bigger and more linear feeling. The question is, do you recommend running any of the provided air can spacers in the XV can, and if so which one? Thanks in advance!

Hard funkinī Kraut
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianoMTB View Post
    surprise...
    No more Rune? Very nice Spitfire!