Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Results 2,501 to 2,504 of 2504

Thread: 2013 Spitfire

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Samos View Post
    I asked Banshee guys a few years ago about some advice for changing my rear shock. Here the answer from Dennis @ Banshee :

"I still think the DBair cs is the best shock for the Spitfire. A little heavy but it make up for it in performance. If you do decide to go with a monarch plus you’ll need to get the shock in low compression, medium rebound, low volume air can with x2 volume spacers."

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    How do you fit the volume reducer bands to the low volume can? I thought they are only used on the debonair can.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hurck View Post
    How do you fit the volume reducer bands to the low volume can? I thought they are only used on the debonair can.
    No idea, this is just the answer I received.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Replaced my bottom bearings using a 120mm M12 bolt and M12 washers, which fit the outer bearing race perfectly. One tip is to have the lower link in position when you press in the new bearings so that you get everything matching up when you bolt it all back together.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    After some browsing I'll go the DIY way. I saw a lo of videos, seems to be ok.

Here a Pic of my Spit. Yesterday I had enough time to crank a little up and down.

Look at Sam Os on Strava.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526