flying fatass

2008 Scirocco Deraillluer Hanger

I need a new hanger for my 2008 Scirocco frame. I've been looking at a couple of databases, but I'm having trouble verifying if I found the right hanger.

Here's the one I found.

Derailleur Hanger #98

The bike is at my LBS right now, so I can't compare the pic to what it looks like on my frame. Is this the right hanger? I need to have it back together before friday, so I'd be grateful of someone could help me out with this soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTail
    Should your balls sit in front of the saddle or on the saddle? Im a bit confused.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    It is hard to say with confidence just from looking at a pcture, but it looks correct.

The scirocco hanger is the same as the one used on all the 135x10 bikes from Banshee, so banshee dealers should be able to get you spare hanger kits from Banshee if they don't have them in stock already.
    Banshee Bikes Designer
    www.bansheebikes.com
    Banshee Blog

flying fatass
    That makes things easier by keeping the same hanger accross the line.

Unfortunately there are no Banshee dealers in Florida. If my LBS can't find one, I'll just contact Banshee directly and see if they can send a couple to me.

Thanks for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverTail
    Should your balls sit in front of the saddle or on the saddle? Im a bit confused.