mtbr member
    Dec 2011

Zoic clothing in Australia?

I keep reading great reviews about the Zoic Ether baggies. Keen to try them as i need some new ones, unfortunately i can only find them on US websites where the postage is as much as the shorts...
    Wiggle, CRC, etc don't seem to sell them.

Does anyone know of an Australian retailer who sells them?

fan of maple syrup
    I can vouch for Zoic being pretty damn good quality. Bought a pair when I was over there last year - they were priced cheaper than the Fox/AlpineStars/NorthFace/RaceFace stuff, but have so far exceeded all my other shorts in terms of durability, and their inner liner is more comfortable than any other I've had.

I'd never even heard of them before then.

JensonUSA will ship a pair of Zoic Ether shorts (at US$55) for US$18. Probably wise to buy some other stuff while you're at it so the shipping is spread across more items.

Otherwise the only suggestion I can think of if you don't get any response about an Australian retailer would be to use a mail forwarding company (like ComGateway) and buy a bunch of other stuff from the US with free shipping (to your US address) and then suck up the postage cost for everything being sent back to AU together.

I've done this in the past for things ranging from wine glasses, to boxer shorts, to shower caddy's. You just save so much buying from the US that the cost of shipping it all in a big box doesn't dent the savings.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Thanks i might try Jenson, $18 is way better than most.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Did you find anywhere? We can split cost of shipping if you're in inner Melb, as I wouldn't mind trying some also! God I hate the rip-off that is USA shipping to Aus!!